Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hellooo

glad you all like the RT's then.... felt a bit weird joining "williams clio" with youre valver and such hehe....

yeah cant wait to get it, no doubt will be at some meets... here it is how it looks at the minute... any ideas for mods people?

very plain, but a well looked after car by the looks of it...

the RSi interior too...

love it

Without the sales and popularuty of the RN, the RT there wouldn't have been a need for them to create a hot version, the valver, Then they're wouldn't have been the Williams....

We are all in debt of the baby beast

mate theres a coinncidence, check out my old RT!

went from this when i bought it.....

to this.........

enjoy mate, iceberg silver is the best rt colour imo!

Where's the spinners?!?!?

haha coops, well done lad! got any of the parts left from that beast before you sold it? i want the colour coded mirrors... its amazing with a few mods what you can do, look so weak and friendly at first, few mods and they can look the dogs danglies!

Quote Originally Posted by Daz0rz
    Where's the spinners?!?!?
    oi, i thought for a young lad i did a reasonably tidy job of that, 35mm down, 15's and a 3" inward rolled zorst n thats it!

then i ditched it n hit a pheasant so i had to phase 1 the front end, hence yellow fogs etc!

Quote Originally Posted by samboRT
    haha coops, well done lad! got any of the parts left from that beast before you sold it? i want the colour coded mirrors... its amazing with a few mods what you can do, look so weak and friendly at first, few mods and they can look the dogs danglies!
    my sister is still running the car as is, its got plenty of life left in it yet!

colour coded the mirrors myself, few tins of primer, iceberg silver, and laquer from halfrauds and a load of maskin later and ur away!

cool cool, how did you get rid of the plastim trim fron the front bumper dude? is it pre painted underneath?

oh yeah, and what zaust you got on there, make? it looks mint

Spinners are the way forward - I'm after some that cover the tyres too so it looks like your driving down the road on just rims....

Green or red for the neons?