Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO northy/gaz

FAO northy/gaz

nice one for organisin the fcs stand/track time again. shame we didnt win best stand, but at least we can take solice in the fact it was a williams that won the best stand ;) lol

track time was pretty good. shredded tyres and car now pullin like a mofo to the left, not sure if thats the tyre wear or the little diversion i took causing that lol. had a good few laps with flan behind me, must admit, i kept expectin him to fly past down the straights, but seemed to take a while for him to catch n pass. then i had zollo following me round, and then followed him round for a bit after a brief visit to the pits. see mate...told u its runnin average williams pace ;) lol.....class

was also a shame that quite a few ppl had problems, and couldnt make the stand/way home without summat happnin....oh well..such is life with renos......always breakin jus when u dont want em too.

but the ppl who ordered the window stickers, then just fukt em off without payment..well...not very nice is it?? hope they had the decency to explain to you their reasons. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

clio16valver.co.uk - Mk1 Clio 16v Dedicated Club
    stand was good. Loved the signs you had made.

Top day out, track was awsome, nice weather, right bunch of top lads!
    really enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by Williams-Jr
    stand was good. Loved the signs you had made.

Top day out, track was awsome, nice weather, right bunch of top lads!
    really enjoyed it
    Agreed....cheers guys for sorting everything out, really enjoyed my first time at FCS and it was good to meet a few of u guys. Cheers also to Northy for the stickers...can finally get rid of the shitty cliosport ones!

yep thanks guys for sorting everything out

yup, thanks a lot !

i didnt even know anything about the window stickers, were they only for people going on track ?

Re: FAO northy/gaz

Quote Originally Posted by 2 live
    nice one for organisin the fcs stand/track time again. shame we didnt win best stand, but at least we can take solice in the fact it was a williams that won the best stand ;) lol
    just read about CS winning best stand, i thought there stand looked like everyone elses........in fact i didnt think any stood out really, some were better than others obviously but no big differences

Yer well said Jon!

Thanks to Northy, Gaz and everyone who helped organise! And a big thanks to scott and zollo for taking me out, was a great experience!

Great to see everyone again and meet some new faces!

Cheers

Danny

Top organisation by northy (when he finally got up ) I thought the stand was much better than last year....good to see a few new & a few familiar faces but for me there was something missing this year which was there last, dunno what.. Track was rough as a dog's arse lol but actually not a bad layout..pity I killed the engine :( Thanks scott for the passenger laps never been in a race car before

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    Top organisation by northy (when he finally got up ) I thought the stand was much better than last year....good to see a few new faces but for me there was something missing this year which was there last, dunno what.. Track was rough as a dog's arse lol but actually not a bad layout..pity I killed the engine :(
    Did you break it?!

I was looking to say hello to you buy you wern't there when I was peeing on your wheel

Aye, was a great day.

The track was better than I was expecting (apart from that shitty slow corner) but it was a pity I didn't bump into more people out there :( . Some class moments with 2live though! Good to see my car compares alright with one of these 'average' Northern Willies