Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellen McArthur

Banned

Ellen McArthur

Yawn.

Cant beleive they made her a dame. Do they give these things away with kinder eggs now?

Ok so shes the fastest around the world. Big deal. Shes not the first. And most of it is down to her high tech boat.

Fed up of hearing about it. Sir Francis Chichester did this 38 years ago in a shitty little boat. He was 65 years old, suffering from cancer and navigated via a sextant. Robin Knox-Johnstone was the first person to do it non stop and also used a sextant and was out of radio contact for 8 months. To me thats an achievemnt. If something went wrong in those days they were basically dead. Ellen just gets on te web cam and some fat bloke in a chopper comes and lifts her lazy ass off the deck. Not really that dangerous IMO.

but hasnt a phuket resident done the same journey in 2 weeks on her deck chair??

was only a few weeks ago too hehe

Banned
    LMAO. :D

then there were the 2 guys in the transit van from devon last year i believe

PMSL

Banned
    Indonesian man smashes Ellen McArthur's round the world record on a palm weave mat

lmao...he heard the tourists passports were goin fast so took a risk or 2 to get there before his family...his name is now...GAREEEE lmao

Banned
    LOL

Forum User
    can you belive what just happened to me at work....

few blokes say oh what a fantastic achivement bla bla bla so i quoted the above many thanks to king, and one of them bare in mind is about 45 starts going shut your ****ing mouth or il do it for you what would you know you twat ect ect i turned round and just said freedom of speach my brother and he starts pushing me round the ****ing office swearing in my face... i tell him to go **** himself, and this is going on for about 4/5mins in full view of 1 director and and the bloke that ownes the company they just sat there and did **** all, now im conterplainting not going back after lunch and sit a protest out till they say do something should this be instant dismissal??? what a uptight ****ing old aged imbosil aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh CUNT

Banned
    Bit out of order. I would have a word with one of the directors and ask how he would feel about a police investigation of assault?