MK1 Bits For Sale

Silver Strut Brace - For a 1.2 or 1.4 Mk1 i think. In very good condition. - £15

Custom 16v Speedo/Rev Dials - In good condition, have been modified with red needles and have a red back light. Never been in the car so untested, however they where bought off ebay and i got told they worked. - £15

Custom RSi Top Dash - Painted mat black with silver inserts on the vents. In ok condition however some of the paint has flaked. But not hard to sort out. - £5

16v Bonnet Rain Catcher - In good condition, again bought off ebay however doesnt fit my car. (No vent) - £10

RSi Suspension - In fair condition, Front & Rear shocks and Springs. However one spring was broken during removal so a new one would be needed. Have been told they will fit a 16v clio however dont quote me on that. - £20

3 Tonne Axel Stands - In good condtion, never used as they dont fit under my car. - £15

Will negotiate on prices as i need these bits out of the way and i need the money.

Postage on small items would be max £5 however postage on larger items would be via DHL so would cost roughly £10 per item.

Pictures on request

Forum User
    Will ahve teh axle stands to stand my shell on, only got 2, can you bring them to FCS, and ill give you a tenner for them

possibly. Swap you for that shiny inlet manifold :D

bump

Forum User
    nice dude, real clean