Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know what you mean and I think pretty much the same thing. The immigration service is a mess like every other government run business.

But the BNP are fully paid up white-supremacists. Most of them are NF and Combat 18 members. I don't know how you can say they have this country's best intentions at heart when their main policy is that they will deport all non-whites from this country, British or not. BNP are a bunch of knuckle dragging thugs smeared with a thin veneer of respectiblity in order to fool ignorant people seemingly such as yourself.

Before you mouth off, actually find out what they're about.

As a 3rd generation black Brit, it amazes me how many so-called "natives" are completely ignorant of British politics and are ready to sell-out to Nazi loving scum like BNP.

Tell all these non-white friends you want to vote BNP and see what they say.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

i wouldnt ever vote for the bnp.

however, the pc brigade that made us drop "ba ba black sheep" "black boards" etc need shipping out on the nearest boat.

we are too soft in this country. we dont celebrate st georges day, because it would be deemed to be racist.

australlia is more "pro english" than we are, and there are only 35% of aussies who are ex pats.

im all for a multi cultural society, but a lot of the eastern europeans have come from a criminal background.

the pc brigade have ruined this country. im off out of here within the next 5 years.