Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Willy vs gti-6

Quote Originally Posted by Daz0rz
    .....want to get together with the monkmeister soon and see what cams do
    They will leave you crying in your bed :P

You must have a quick one then I had trouble with a few of the 306's at oulton park, before the cams n shit

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim
    the point is this... u are a arsehole who likes to think his car is something it clearly isnt. its been said a million times before by a lot of different people on this and many other forums where u like to go and spread the word how fast your car is. sad really. as for digging holes why dont u do us all a favour and go dig one preferably 6ft deep and throw yourself in it.
    dear oh dear Yimmy, it's oh so pathetic that you think by bringing in what a few people have said on a forum I use to purely wind people up will get to me. i dont think my car is anything, I know what it can and can't do, you clearly just have some inferiority complex and dont want to accept this... yet look how many people have come to your rescue... there's valverpete who's posted about 4 times, most of which were in this thread, which using my super detective skills could be someone else under an assumed name... apart from that your shouting into an empty stadium.

oh dear little boy, you really have lost your cool. i suggest going and sitting on mummy's knee and telling her all about this nasty man named TheJesus who was picking on you via the internet... ****ing loser

Forum User
    theres only one loser on here its the scooby slaying mutant williams driver with over 4000 posts. not suprising really seeing how little time u actually spend driving your car due to u spending all your time on car forums calling people ****ing losers. shouldnt u be out fixing your car anyway? ****ing loser.

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim
    the point is this... u are a arsehole who likes to think his car is something it clearly isnt. its been said a million times before by a lot of different people on this and many other forums where u like to go and spread the word how fast your car is. sad really. as for digging holes why dont u do us all a favour and go dig one preferably 6ft deep and throw yourself in it.
    dear oh dear Yimmy, it's oh so pathetic that you think by bringing in what a few people have said on a forum I use to purely wind people up will get to me. i dont think my car is anything, I know what it can and can't do, you clearly just have some inferiority complex and dont want to accept this... yet look how many people have come to your rescue... there's valverpete who's posted about 4 times, most of which were in this thread, which using my super detective skills could be someone else under an assumed name... apart from that your shouting into an empty stadium.

oh dear little boy, you really have lost your cool. i suggest going and sitting on mummy's knee and telling her all about this nasty man named TheJesus who was grooming you via the internet... f***king loser

lol, i'm enjoying this

lmfao at this thread lol....jesus' car is slow lol...even my underpowered one will keep with it ..;)

seriously tho...the vids from donny kinda say it all. the way it pulled past jans wen i was chasin the elise, and the way it pulled past and away from northys when john was driving was reminiscent of my own car in full spec.

which was quick lol.

Forum User
    i have a RR printout.

good man!