Ive beaten both the 8v and the 16v in a stright line so ner ner lol

Nice one mate
    The guy in the 16v wasnt trying

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJesus
    Quote Originally Posted by GTI-Russ
    Not a clue what it was, valver left it for dead though so am guessing it was the 8V
    lol, think someone need to find the older thread where I posted up vids of me, Northy and Griff all taking it in turns to not just beat, but anhialate a 16v Golf... they suck, plain and simple
    I think I've seen that, is it the one where the guy says he 'smokes them all day' about the williams, then gets his ass panned!!! Ha
    yup, that's the one pmsl.

sorry Jim, maybe I got it wrong and the Golf smokes the Willy's and the Valver... nope, just checked it and that's not what happened... muppet theres only one muppet on here and going by your "driving tales" we all know who it is. u seem to think u own some sort of "super williams" that destroys scoobies, type r's etc , funny how most of the time your cars ****ed. yeah new scoobie sti's are slow, ok then, mug.

not all STI's, just the new ones, but please go buy one by all means and see for yourself. your car might be slow, dont assume everyone else's is, I never said a standard Willy would beat one did I? because it wouldn't

Thejesus, to put it simply, you are a complete twat.

Forum User
    i would have to agree. have u heard the latest, apparently those ferrari enzo's arent all that, jesus kept up with one the other day had to keep backing off then had him in 5th......... those special cams that arent timed in must be really something

Forum User
    Love the vids. Have gotta agree if what i raced was a 16v then yeah there s**t slow
    16v golf is valver pace.

Forum User
    Would explain why i belive it to be an 8V then would'nt it :P

Not to bothered really, think there cool cars. tbh i hope it was'nt the 16v as i'd like to get one some day

Forum User
    lol who cares u toasted it

yeah mk2 golfs are a cool car regardless of the engine they have... owned a couple myself !

guys no need for arguin again yeah

u all have a point, i love the golf GTI but in order to have any real perfoance out of them you need a different engine, yes they do have 140bhp standard but they also weight over a ton and thats alot of weight to be carrying around

on lettorquebhp.com they do give the same 0-60 time as the valver, a williams would blow one away!!!

this is my friends (sorry just thought id post it up)

looks totally standard

But its also 260bhp with a supercharged 2.9 vr6 engine conversion lol

^^ Ive been in that golf and I have to say its fast....I was very scared when Nase took me out!!

J o n
    Jim, try watching the vid you prick. I own a unreliable but fast Williams, couldn't really give a flying **** what some prick on the net thinks that goes by the name of bigjim... it's common knowledge that people that put 'big' in front of their names are fat ****ers that haven't seen their dicks in 12 years and use the internet as means to coax small children into their rides.

Valverpete, putting things simply is probably your best bet, as a simpleton its the only thing you know anyway... ****ing halfwit