Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YORK today

yeah my 60ft times seem to be .3-4 more than other ppl in the class which should send me into the 14's

next time then ill just come straight over :D

I wish I could have come over i've broken my foot though didn't fancy walking around all day.

That 0-60s excellent Martin bet there must've been some people that were well impressed with it. What mods are done to the engine btw?

Matt

Forum User
    i watched everyone do a run then had to get off, just came to pick up a downpipe to fix my clio lol

bllody hell martin 5.23 is awesome... that stripping makes all the difference

a clio in the 4's would be mental lol , n you're nearly there

i think chris ' was just as impressive tbh......only 0.1 behind martin.but with almost full weight.....like me , only rear seats and spare missing.

but the times 0-60 all round were quite impressive i think.....to say book time is 7.0 or summat like that, all of em were around a second quicker at least.

tbh i was quite impressed with mine also....in lower than std trim its puttin down quicker times than nick reads old turbo........just to put it into perspective...and to wind adi up a bit more lol. ;)

but without doubt the quickest clio on the day was martins.......didnt seem to be a right lot between us on the road, but down the strip, as soon as he hit third....hed pull a car on me almost instantly.....played fella

richy...........get that fukkin zorst sorted...n get it on the road...u no excuses now lol

Forum User
    wouldn't have minded lining up with you boys. but some how i ended up in the touring car class. god knows how. i was well impressed to get under 6 secs, made my day.

got a print out of it from the manly bird with the helmet loan. will scan it in later on

lol...thats no way to speak about jordis bird.

like i say mate..i think they were all quite impressive 0-60 times tbh....i ran a 7.1 at brunters for the pgti thrash thing...its runnin about the same terminals now as it was in std trim with de-cat n zorst.so thats a big improvement for me in that sense lol

would have bin good to have lined up.....u shudda told ur mate...its a fukkin long walk back to rochdale lol

Forum User
    not even gonna bother with him next time. he can walk back next time. still revved up about it now. am looking for some cams now though. hopefully will be my second car soon so i can do some martin style stripping

Was well pleased with mine...times weren`t as quick as I was hoping for (14.3 was my quickest of the day) but then every one was running slightly off pace including Jordy in his monster Scirocco. Managed a 5.39 0-60 which I was well chuffed with and the 182 manifold has really helped higher up the rev range but has sacrificed some low down torque...but if I`m racing someone I would be in the right gear lol

Vids to follow

Chris