Thread: 182 v TT 225

Forum User

182 v TT 225

Since getting the 182 a few weeks ago i havnt really had too many blasts but mate came out to play in his TT today.

From second side by side up to about !10 i managed to pull. 2/3 cars on him to the suprise of both of us. How do the williams's/hybrids do against these cars??

I never had ago with him when i had my hybrid so that couldve been intresting too.

Rekon i might get myself down to a 1/4 mile day to see how my new toy does!!!

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    about same mate

willy is a bit quicker than the 182

J o n
    that's about the same as when I race the new Scooby STI's, when the Kill Power chip's not being a bag of ghey though...

You pull 2-3 cars on an sti?

Forum User
    South London Drives: Hybrid, 16v + Willy 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    Jesus's willy pulls 2-3 lengths on f430's I hear, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_mk1
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious
    Jesus's willy pulls 2-3 lengths on f430's I hear, lol
    lol!

J o n
    new ones yeah... why wouldn't I? They weigh ****ing tons and only have 260bhp. Hardly impressive

I absolutely battered a WRX on the way to 2 lives last week after being on and off throttle all the way through 3rd and 4th, got into 5th for a bit before he moved over, then passed him easily at 130 before putting serious distance on him and went onto record 150mph with the Kill Power chip... which was surprising considering it's usually slowing me down

If my mate's out on Thursday in his I'll try and get a camera of us racing, that's an 04 STI with 2 sports cat's and I can gain a car or two on that from rolling 3rd to the limiter... but yeah, Scoobs is tha fastest innit man, coz its az turbo Shame Griff doesn't come on here much anymore, as he witnessed the bashing...

Just ask Chris how quick the new STI's are and what state his car was in when he had a do with his mates, as afaik it wasn't running all that great and it didn't prove a problem at all...

Forum User
    sti 0-60 is about 5 secs iirc, williams standard 7.6.secs. no way a willy can beat an sti. never. get real.

The 0-60 on Scoobs is only quick because of the 4x4 once they're rolling a decent powered fwd car will be quicker. Jesus's car is tuned aswell.

A standard williams is quicker than 7.6 0-60 anyway, they should be high 6s or low 7s.

Matt

J o n
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim
    sti 0-60 is about 5 secs iirc, williams standard 7.6.secs. no way a willy can beat an sti. never. get real.
    yeah, that's a standing start, who mentioned that? not me...

that's also time for a standard Willy... not one with cams, chip, decat, stainless exhaust, filter mods... etc...