Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    J o n
    just an update, I was out at the weekend, thought I'd give the ol' beasty a wee test run after fitting the coilovers (even though std is perfect...), but I must have wound them down too low as now the sump is leaking... wow, dont I feel the fool! On the flip side the bitches love me low rider innit, but all this oil leaking everywhere is impressing no one. I read an article in Microscope Geekly that said I can my my own sump bonding material out of deat cats and ground lotus leaves, so we'll see how that holds. Next week I'll be adding viper stripes, as I reckon they will make the car quicker, afterall, my coilovers have made the car quicker, but it was only once I put the GAZ stickers on and the bonnet dents appeared. After extensive research I came to the conclusion that the car is now more aerodynamic and without all that silly oil stuff weighing me down i'm flying man!

Next week I'll tackle the tricky art of using the 13mm spanner and how to fit a high performance Kill Power chip.

Forum User
    Wanna burn oil for that added octane......making an oil slick is cheating

Guess i'll never go up against 'your' beast, as apparently 'you' are too scared to go on the same track day as me.....can't think why i'm shit lol

On behalf of King Stromba:

Im not even a member here and people still love to talk about me. Talk about inflating my already out of control ego. Keep up the good work. King

and ps. Tom you are shit

Location: Williams Land Cars: Minty Williams 2 & Now 0171 - AV IT !
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey McPot

Im A gay member on f7 shower and i still love to talk about me blah blah . Talk about inflating my already out of control head. Keep up the good work. King dildo

and ps. Tom you are s**t

Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey McPot

Im not even a member here and people still love to talk about me. Talk about inflating my already out of control ego. Keep up the good work. King

and ps. Tom you are s**t
    Tell me whihc track day you are going on then stromba baby......and we'll see, i'll even see if i can borrow my old RSi for the day to give you a bit of a chance

J o n
    unless they hold some sort of gimpy science fair on the same day and same location, then I cant see it ever happening myself, you'd arrange it and he'd not show... Santa Pod and SQM's are easy all over again

Forum User
    well excuse number 1 for not goign to the same track day as me is shot