Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    u mite not but the engine definately will lol

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    LOL...just like anything if tuned correctly will be reliable....like u said u tune to much more and u'll lose your relibility....just need to no the limit to stop tweeking.

lol....aye.........theres a very fine line between the two

I'm actually a bit tempted to keep it..but its not worth keep pouring money into it. I have'nt had any luck with this car at all! Might start looking in autotrader...I need something in the 13s for York this year I think!

I got my arse kicked by one of those Starlet thingys, problem being it had too much power the knob couldn't keep the thing in a stright line on the motorway, the thing was kicking and screaming all over the place looked very unstable.

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    KEEP IT

U know it makes sense....same as Jesus u've spent a lot of money what's the point on letting someone else have a bargin.

Banned
    KEEP IT

Forum User
    ever thought about a sunny gti-r 0-60 5.5secs and quater in v low 14's 280bhp as standard, all ud need is run at 1 bar exahust chip filter and apexi boost and turbo timers and ul be looking at a easy 300bhp mid 4s to 60 and quaters in mid to high 13s have a look on www.gtiroc.com good bunch of blokes, good ones are going for about 5-6k most already tuned to well over 300bhp... read some of there driving tales theres a good one which is named something like oh dear mr slk.... i was thinking about one but insurance is a weeee bit high for me!!!!

thats definately a shout gaz, whats the handling like on them? and is it a real RS500 or a cosi?