Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    There we go Jamie is our leader, he knows the roads well along with Tom_16v, I'm sure we'd have an entaining weekend mate and well worth the trip over even if it was just for a day it would be worth the drive just to see Mark take his Clio round the track....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_Williams3
    if you want fast roads King then just take the A470 from Black Cat roundabout towards bangor then get back on the A55 for a whopping 4mile straight towards angelsey. if u want more than that on saturday, just get back on the a55 and head towards betws y coed then go straight through towards bala excellent roads there, or for more of a challenge u could go towards snowdonia. loads of good roads IMO! just got to know the area

No, i want corner, corner, corner, corner, hairpin, corner

N/W Rep & Club Events Co-Ordinator GazTwo's Avatar
    Well what do u think were going on the Track for.....no cars coming the other direction....just maybe Monkey doing his dancing rountine in front of u and no fear of any police to take away your licence.

If u think about it we all do some pretty stupid stuff on the main roads and on a track it just makes it that little bit safer without checking your mirrors for flashing blue lights.

Anyway I'm not saying I don't want to do your trip but there is no point 2 of us trying to organise events at the same time, some people will want to do yours and others mine we need to work togther on events it hard enough as it is.

I'm clocking off anyway, speak to u soon.

Banned
    I dont see a problem with two trips. I dont really want to do a track day at the moment as my engine isnt run in or remapped. And i wanted to go somewhere without too many ppl, where i could get some decent road action and chill back with some BBq's and beer. No offence but in summer North Wales is busy as ****. I used to Live in chester and its really touristy up by the Northern point,. Just not my kind of thing. I am sure lots of ppl want to do the track day, but i can get to Germany in the same sort of mileage i can get to wales, and Scotland is closer too.

Forum User
    scottish highlands, awesome roads and not many other drivers...can call off at highland towns in evenings for lodgings/camping beer and women.

Banned
    Im up in scotland in september anyway if you wanna come up Gunner

lol....road over rannoch moor..from glasgow to stirling.......very nice hehe...good 2 mile straight comin outta tyndrum..lotsa techy corners..