PDA

View Full Version : Getting a pay out for the red RT werrrrrrrrrrhoooooooooo

Jamie.
30-03-2006, 18:38
some cunt wrote it off in jan..... took the insurance co' 6weeks to establish it was his fault, even though he didnt give way at a junction, pricks!
so they ring us tell us were getting a pay out last month gr8! 1 hour later get a phone call saying there wont be a payout as that fuker never paid his insurance premium, they said indeminity issues. i said i dont care, u gave him a cover note, thats a legal document and since that was dated 25th jan and he crashed into me on the 31st jan u had agreed to insure him. i said that document is legal and if he had a producer the pigs would accept that....... anyway they said no yada yada, a further 6 weeks later and threats of legal action we have had a payout of £1100 for an r reg rt on 66k, not the best. however i the rt to the local bodyshop in return for work on mine...... new arch, few lumps and bumps sorted and bonnet sorted, gotta be worth £300 ish so got £1400 in the end not too bad!
fuking hate zurich tho grrrrrrrrrrrrr

wavy
30-03-2006, 21:12
:) nice 1 m8ty
took there sweet ass time tho
should send em a bill for hire car :)

Zollo
31-03-2006, 09:26
Insurance companies are bastards. They'll do absolutely anything to get out of paying for a claim :x

My car got hit by some gypsie bastards a couple of years ago, and had to go through MIB in the end. Pain in the ass :roll:

richy
31-03-2006, 18:37
what!?!?! the Men In Black are real??? :shock: :? :lol:

Tom_16v
31-03-2006, 19:14
nice one mate!

you can blow it on the willy and a track day now! :D