PDA

View Full Version : Cat Going??

Dillon
27-03-2006, 09:34
After taking me valver for a good drive the other day it smelt of sewage once i had stopped. I have noticed that it only does it when i rag it. day to day driving doesn't produce the smell. Is this me cat on the way or gone already???

Rott
27-03-2006, 09:38
Just what happens when u rag a motor with a cat on, you'll know when the cat goes, coz u won't b able to rag it, performance will be dull and temps will likely go up :wink:

Coops
27-03-2006, 11:10
get under car, remove cat and take into house and feed it kitekat, cats arent sposed to be on cars, keep it warm and safe till when its needed. bout once a year for MOT! :wink:

stew
27-03-2006, 11:27
get under car, remove cat and take into house and feed it kitekat, cats arent sposed to be on cars, keep it warm and safe till when its needed. bout once a year for MOT! :wink:

perfect coops! 8)

lunner does de-cat pipes for £35 delivered iirc, and they are meant to be really good!

Rott
27-03-2006, 12:55

lol, am sick of crawlin under cars, on-off-on-off, now it hasnt sealed properly, so i'm off under again this afternoon, the Evo is booked in on wednesday for mot, so i'll b under there too at some point, eugh! the drive is still a bit wet too :roll:

summeh
27-03-2006, 13:55
This is probably your battery boiling over, which will produce a sulfar smell (rotten eggs/sewage), it'll only happen when the load is high (amp, high revs).