PDA

View Full Version : My Car Hates Me...

Mish_16V
23-03-2006, 21:25
I look after it, I don't drive it how it should be driven and it only seems to get taken out of the garage to go to work 3 times a week up the motorway (when I'm not getting a lift)

So why does it insist on breaking. I want to sell it in a few months but this is an honest story. We all know clio's break, but for some reason we can't quite let go! My clutch went last week and whilst it was at A1 Transmissions in Preston it got new gearbox bearings and a new cable. Thats the 2nd time I've had bearing trouble with the box, but now they've all been replaced...

I'd understand if i ragged the poor thing rotten, however I don't and it still insists on breaking, in the most undramatic of fashions, usually on a Friday afternoon when all's I want to do is go home!

I got it back yesterday and have constantly driven it since as I missed it THAT much lol. The 'box feels so solid, the clutch is amazing and it's a times like these that I remember why I do actually love it, I just wish it would love me and understand how well it gets treated... :lol:

Careful lady owner...Yes
Understanding Car....No

But they still make me do this... :D :D :D :D :D

Gav
23-03-2006, 21:26
one word

'Renault'

someone at my work has the new clio mk3 and its broke already :lol:

MAXIBOY
23-03-2006, 21:54
its because you dont rag it. its stropping.

Mish_16V
23-03-2006, 22:04
Don't get me wrong, I don't drive it like a girl (lol) it gets its fair share of use when the time is right...but its still looked after at the same time..

...Warmed up before setting off etc. We have a love/hate thing going on :lol:

MAXIBOY
23-03-2006, 22:59
love to drive it .hate to keep fixing it. its a renault thing

Scott-16v!
23-03-2006, 23:07
its because you dont rag it. its stropping.
lol, was going to say this, mish she's punishing you for not driving her enough :wink: :twisted:

Mish_16V
23-03-2006, 23:35
She does get used...just not abused like some 17year old whos just found out where the limiter is :lol:

anyway moral of the story is...they break...but we can't help but love them :lol:

Gav
23-03-2006, 23:56
love to drive it .hate to keep fixing it. its a renault thing

lol send that to renault to put at the end of all their adverts :D

MAXIBOY
24-03-2006, 00:19
va va cough splutter voom

Gav
24-03-2006, 00:22
lmao, thats the one

hey bubbi - whats the french for VA VA VOOM?

'****in buyin something else' :lol: