PDA

View Full Version : Question about cars and there owners.

RS-Steve
18-03-2006, 14:12
After reading this on cliosport i got thinking.

Re: Why do people do this to their cars? (Cosworth video)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i would jump up and second the w.anker thing, RS owners club have lots grant mitchel lookalike meat heads in their ranks, and a large number of rednecked essex wideboyslast summer....................................... at the ring there was a group of em there, and they were all vest wearing skinhead beefcakes...

As somebody who owns a ford RS, has the strength to take jar lids off myself and shaves my head do typify the "RS owner"? Although i must point out i never wear vests and dont come from essex!!

If i do what typifys other car brands/models ie subaru impreza, golf GTi Clios williams/172 etc.

Andyvalver
18-03-2006, 14:48
pmsl my mate owns an rs focus and he's not like that :wink:

saxo= chav :P (excluding vts) :roll:

Martin
18-03-2006, 15:08
Have you got any anchor/rose/dragon tattoos Steve? :lol:

RS-Steve
18-03-2006, 15:10
not a single tatoo no. lol

fasterthanjesus
18-03-2006, 15:31
ive got a rose tattoo. :oops:

FATBOY
18-03-2006, 16:04
why do people always typify essex boys! :(

and yes i have 2 tattoos

RS-Steve
18-03-2006, 16:09
how the **** did this turn into a tatoo thread!?

Mattie
18-03-2006, 20:47
how the f**k did this turn into a tatoo thread!?

pmsl.....thats the sum times randomnes of williamsclio m8 :D

holl
18-03-2006, 20:54

i used to have a vtr and im not a chav!!!! [-X :lol:

richy
18-03-2006, 21:28
saxo vtr drivers are not chavs, i use to have one and dont sit on street corners drinking white lightning and swearing at ppl, we have a pub for that :P

people do get stereo typed by what car they drive tho, like ford classed as essex boys lol and valver owners(esp naples) are tight skates who are 60+

Justin..
18-03-2006, 21:36
pmsl .............

Gav
18-03-2006, 22:58
saxo vtr drivers are not chavs, i use to have one and dont sit on street corners drinking white lightning and swearing at ppl, we have a pub for that :P

people do get stereo typed by what car they drive tho, like ford classed as essex boys lol and valver owners(esp naples) are tight skates who are 60+

cant be tight, naples clios break more than any other so were spending more money on them more times

so if anything were the richest out them all

Scott-16v!
18-03-2006, 22:59
i know what you mean, there was this one old guy, bless him he's gettin on a bit, anyway he forgot to tighten the nuts and his front wheel fell off :lol:

Scott-16v!
18-03-2006, 23:00
ah ah ah, i know of a Naples that has been completely reliable every day for 9 solid months and counting :wink:

Justin..
18-03-2006, 23:04
i know what you mean, there was this one old guy, bless him he's gettin on a bit, anyway he forgot to tighten the nuts and his front wheel fell off :lol:

:shock:

:roll:

:oops:

Gav
18-03-2006, 23:05
keep countin...not long now

i know what you mean, there was this one old guy, bless him he's gettin on a bit, anyway he forgot to tighten the nuts and his front wheel fell off

fpmsl! Burned! :D

grrljo
19-03-2006, 11:21
ah ah ah, i know of a Naples that has been completely reliable every day for 9 solid months and counting :wink:

You know it's gonna break now you've said that! :lol:

steveos_16valver
19-03-2006, 11:42

oi less of that mofo!!

steveos_16valver
19-03-2006, 11:43

i used to have a vtr and im not a chav!!!! [-X :lol:

its ok i used to have a vts :)

steveos_16valver
19-03-2006, 11:44
im sorry you can't stereo type some one because of the car they drive

RS-Steve
19-03-2006, 12:11
im sorry you can't stereo type some one because of the car they drive

Cause you can an we all do hats hat this started out as. Im seen as a typical Ford RS owner

Subaru impreza old shape - Gold chains big rings boom boom box and normally atleast one scruffy kid!

Civic Type R - One better than everybody else type person. Had to have the newest coolest car in the car mags at the time, prob now trading it in for a new GTi ir Focus ST

Saxo - we all know this one

Nova - wans a saxo but not old enuff for free insurance!

Clio (newer shape) - either a girl (normally found in black clios) or a 17 yr old in a 1.2 with Sport badge stuck on the back

Saab - loves his cars but the grown up side of him made him buy a saab, but it had to be the quick one lol. Would rather have had a brand new Scoob STi

New mini - The girlfriends car or a hairdresser that didnt want to mess his hair up in a MR2

RS-Steve
19-03-2006, 12:17
Ferrari - small dick big wallet

Aston Martin RESPECT!!!

Porsche boxster - nice car just shouts middle management an couldnt afford the real thing, next doors have a BMW 330

FATBOY
19-03-2006, 13:37
spose the reason with the fords and essex boys is cos they are made in dagenham! hence dagenham dustbins! its a massive factory! right next to the A13 also a little further towards basildon is there development centre at dunton near basildon! also have there test track there!

RS-Steve
19-03-2006, 13:48
Must admit even as a lover of fords they are still known as the essex mobile, esp the older models RST an XR's

white16valver
20-03-2006, 14:43
It's fun playing the image thing though - I used to love climbing out of the RST in a suit :D (hopefully not being viewed as 'the defendant' LoL)