PDA

View Full Version : Report unlicensed vehicles here

northy
16-03-2006, 14:56
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/public/unlic_veh/report_online_dg.htm

If you wish to anonymously report a vehicle that appears to be unlicensed and used/kept on the public highway you may submit the details electronically using this form.

The information provided can then be used for further investigations. However, the vehicle must be parked in the reported location on a regular basis so that an Agency Inquiry Officer will be able to make a sighting of the vehicle and then complete a formal witness statement.

northy

stan
16-03-2006, 17:05
:evil: live and let live

Coops
16-03-2006, 17:23
nah mate, nothin worse than sum git with no tax takin ur parkin space outside your house! now thats a real :evil:

stan
16-03-2006, 17:26
aye but you dont have to do anything about it, if they are clueless enough to do it in the first place, they WILL get caught....esp in this day in age....

just my logic on shit like that.....

white16valver
16-03-2006, 18:22
Tend to agree - what goes around comes around and all that.

northy
16-03-2006, 18:23
i just liked the link - i will remove it if anyone is offended

Mattie
16-03-2006, 18:28
na i think its a gd idea northy....iv got a few m8s who drive ilegaly....and they drive stupidly as it dusnt matta if they crash there car they usualy pay sumthin stupid like £50 for it....

but if sum1 like this crashes in2 ur car then dus a runner ur left with the bill and the hastle of sortin it all out as there not gona have insurence etc

they may get caught stan but wil it be in time b4 they kill sum1 or write ur car off!? my m8s been caught b4 and all he got was a slap on the wrist!

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 18:31
good idea northy mate, leave it up some twats are worth reporting.

J o n
16-03-2006, 19:08
worth reporting aye... but tbh i thought it was all computerised and they knew anyway :?

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 19:09
it's supposed to be nowadays

Mattie
16-03-2006, 20:43
as sed above gd idea.....but ys it in the cars 4 sale section northy? :? lol

stan
16-03-2006, 21:08
dont think anyones offended, im not, just giving my opinion....

craig100
17-04-2006, 02:15
sorry to be blunt with my point but they should be prisoned.why should we pay and not them and taxes we get fook all cause the roads are still crap etc

j3ned
02-06-2006, 15:16
Scrap this idea - theres enough do gooders trying to penalise motorists for stupid offenses. All we want to do is drive our cars but if you do the slightest thing wrong they make you feel like a criminal.

This is like standing at the end of the road and videoing speeding cars and sending the tapes to the police - now all you Clio owners are guilty of speeding on public roads so lets **** the tax grassing up plan off eh ?

And dont start coming out with "i pay my tax its not fare" ...this ****ing scumbag immigrant loving government are a bunch of greedy bastards and have introduced 60 new stealth taxes since they came in power. Heres a little list of what your getting nailed for at the moment

Tax on fuel 65% on the pound
road tax - £120 +
IPT ( insurance premiuim tax ) and you ALL pay that as well
tax from your wage ( 9 % goes towards transport industry )
tax and VAT on parts for your cars

At the end of the day we just want to drive our cars as cheaply as possible with as much fun as we can have. These Labour scum****s are milking this country for every penny they can get and the motorist is there biggest target. Get away with what you can .... at the end of the day its your cash !!!

Clio b
02-06-2006, 15:30
I think leave it up.....

Y should we have to pay tax, insurance, MOT etc and the other t*ssers dont and they get away with it....

Cant believe anyone on here who is on the road legally thinks it should be taken down..... When they hit ur car and u have nothing to claim from then see if you change ur mind! I've already had the experience thanks!

wavy
02-06-2006, 15:48
i cant belive ppl still try n get away with it unless its differnt in differnt areas
i think id only last a matter of days if not hours before i was pulled ?
i assume a lot of police cars are fitted with all the new gubbins that tell em everything before u get out of your car ?

btw i aint arsed if this page goes or stays
each to there own :)

Justin..
02-06-2006, 18:30
imo we should have discs for mot, tax and insurance to save on document carriage mainly

VIPERONE
03-06-2006, 06:53
Scrap this idea - theres enough do gooders trying to penalise motorists for stupid offenses. All we want to do is drive our cars but if you do the slightest thing wrong they make you feel like a criminal.

TRUE

This is like standing at the end of the road and videoing speeding cars and sending the tapes to the police - now all you Clio owners are guilty of speeding on public roads so lets f**k the tax grassing up plan off eh ?
Sendng a tape of a speeding car!, that would get thrown in the bin, how can a civilian ascertain the speed of the vehicle

And dont start coming out with "i pay my tax its not fare" ...this f***king scumbag immigrant loving government are a bunch of greedy bastards and have introduced 60 new stealth taxes since they came in power. Heres a little list of what your getting nailed for at the moment

Tax on fuel 65% on the pound
road tax - £120 +
IPT ( insurance premiuim tax ) and you ALL pay that as well
tax from your wage ( 9 % goes towards transport industry )
tax and VAT on parts for your cars

Agree should adopt the French Toll road system, plough all monies back in to the road, hence there superior surfaces and quality of roads..

At the end of the day we just want to drive our cars as cheaply as possible with as much fun as we can have. These Labour scum****s are milking this country for every penny they can get and the motorist is there biggest target. Get away with what you can .... at the end of the day its your cash !!!

Look at Accrington VW /Audi Breakers... raided and caught with 30 stolen Vag engines, and various car parts..those are the criminal that need weeding out.. I know of quite a few corrupt and bent breakers yards..ts a joke.

The link at the top is ridicuous.

Technology is on ourside.. Many city CCTV systems are being converted to ANPR which will instantly flag up uninsured/untaxed vehicles that drive through a town..

PNC shows ;
VIN details
Make model colour
Engine number
CC
insurance details
previous keepers
address ofregistered keepers
named drivers
address of insurance holders.

Stolen Vehicle Squad have access to every car manufacturers database in UK in order to identify parts from serials on them etc.
Cameras to indicate respraying
Key readers to ascertain if the car is a ringer and registered nicked...nearly every major parti n a car has a serial number and is logged on company data bases.

Car ringing is rife,, only last week I know of 2 lock ups in Rochdale getting turned over.. Civic Type Rs and BMWs.

clio1.2_joel
03-06-2006, 21:39
nah mate, nothin worse than sum git with no tax takin ur parkin space outside your house! now thats a real :evil:

i agree, although im 17 and labbelled "the boy racer"....one of the reasons my insure is costing me £1600 with decalred alloys....COS OF CUNTS that dont pay insurance or tax....

Clio b
04-06-2006, 02:36
^^^^ EXACTLY

We are the ones who pay for all the tossers who arent driving about legal...

matt uk
18-06-2006, 19:27
my next door neighbour who is one of those christian do-gooders reported one of my cars for no tax. i got a fine through and police coming up and down street for weeks checking cars outside the house.

he never did find out who put his windscreen through on 2 separate occassions...

as you say.. what goes around comes around

summeh
21-11-2006, 13:44
my next door neighbour who is one of those christian do-gooders reported one of my cars for no tax. i got a fine through and police coming up and down street for weeks checking cars outside the house.

he never did find out who put his windscreen through on 2 separate occassions...

lol, should have paid your tax :roll: Then you wouldn't have been reported, and you wouldn't have anything to complain about eh??

Clio b
21-11-2006, 13:47

lol, should have paid your tax :roll: Then you wouldn't have been reported, and you wouldn't have anything to complain about eh??

EXACTLY :roll:

Lunner
05-01-2007, 01:37

LOL, fair play :lol:

mon
19-01-2008, 00:10
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/public/unlic_veh/report_online_dg.htm

If you wish to anonymously report a vehicle that appears to be unlicensed and used/kept on the public highway you may submit the details electronically using this form.

The information provided can then be used for further investigations. However, the vehicle must be parked in the reported location on a regular basis so that an Agency Inquiry Officer will be able to make a sighting of the vehicle and then complete a formal witness statement.

northy

nice one. them tax detectors in cop cars and on street do not pick up due the cars not EVEN regestered ..

like the link is well usfull .