16-03-2006, 14:29
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128754 lol

Lunner
16-03-2006, 14:50
Posted :D

seb182
16-03-2006, 14:53
it is rather interesting.

i beleive there is however a line between driving your car fast on a public road to driving about with no license, no mot, no tax and no insurance.

Martin
16-03-2006, 15:00
So do I...can't believe the guy was stupid enough to post it in the first place personally lol

Lunner
16-03-2006, 15:06
Me too, but its funny winding the tossers up on there by agreeing with teh minority :lol:

Gav
16-03-2006, 16:13
end of the day he is just a kid, and he wasnt actually doing anything wrong

i remember when i was younger i used to think it was funny pissing the police off

granted nothing was car related, more just nickin sweets frm t'local sweet shop but still think cs got a bit out of hand, could of just ignored his post

i dont agree with what his mates did, and granted it was v immature and pointless but dont agree with cs members going off on one like they did and calling him all those name

no need

bunch of chavvy twats

16-03-2006, 16:26
what happends then if that kid who was driving away from the police crashed into your car, no insurance, no tax etc... you will pissed of i bet and that could have been avoided if his mates had have let the police do their job

Gav
16-03-2006, 16:31
thing is tho mate
he hasnt crashing into me or my car so i have no right nor does anyone else to call him names and slate him into the ground.
And it wasnt him, it was his mates, he does have insurance and a mot so again no need to slate him

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 16:32
i'm surprised at what you posted to be honest. the lads mates are clearly cunts and he's not much better, or maybe you just disagreed with everybody else so you could have another dig at cs :-k :roll:

Gav
16-03-2006, 16:33
he's on the hunt for a banning :D

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 16:34
thing is tho mate
he hasnt crashing into me or my car so i have no right nor does anyone else to call him names and slate him into the ground.
And it wasnt him, it was his mates, he does have insurance and a mot so again no need to slate him
i think anybody has the right to call the driver a cunt as he clearly is and has no respect for anything, and to also slate Jay as he started the thread bragging about it, people like them are the reason this country is in such a state

stan
16-03-2006, 17:10
lol just gave my input

Jamie.
16-03-2006, 17:14
its well out of order imo. what if that cunt had hit a ferrari whilst having no insurance! ive had 3 crashes in 4 years and 2 of them have been 2 unisured drivers hitting me, ive lost out on the red clio which got smashed last month as the driver hadnt paid his premium, which im contesting! and some cunt while pissed wrote off my corsa, glad the car went but my insurance on a 1.4 was 1500 3rd party for a yr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Martin
16-03-2006, 17:30
I think they are the scummy chavs and deserve to rounded up and shot but hey thats just my personal opinion...

1fast6
16-03-2006, 18:15
at the end of the day both that kid on cs and his cu*tish chav mate need a good kicking.

Jay or whatever his name is may have insurance and mot but his dumbass mate has fu*k all and is driving around like he stole it. It's likely that they are ALL chavs and all think the same. It was only once people on CS starting kicking off that the kid started saying that he didn't agree with it all.

and to be fair, Williams Jr, you wouldn't be taking such a liberalist stance if you had some chav with no insurance crash into you in the past and f**k your insurance quote up. 'It doesn't affect me in any way so i don't care' is pretty narrow minded.

Coops
16-03-2006, 18:16
pmsl, that guys taken a pasting on there. laughed even harder when that post showin link to another site with a link back to the thread came up! the guys gonna do the rounds in every car forum!text book chav!! :lol:

Tommo
16-03-2006, 18:28
Ha ha what a complete **** wit, it's bad enough him bragging about it but to post it on a forum is even worse. I don't give a fook he's only 17, when I was that age I wouldn't dream of doing shit like that.

16-03-2006, 18:48
thing is tho mate

hence why i wrote WHAT IF!!!!

you would be cursing the cunt if he had of hit you, looking for sympathy etc...

I agree with Scott

Mattie
16-03-2006, 18:50
havnt read it yet but sounds interestd so im off 2 post my say 2 if it hasnt already been lockd :lol:

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 18:52
too late its been locked :wink:

Mattie
16-03-2006, 18:52
lol well i cant view it so id imagine its already been locked and deleted :roll:

Mattie
16-03-2006, 18:53
u beat me 2 it scott! :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
16-03-2006, 18:54
Gah. They bloody locked it just as I clicked "submit" on my super duper post. :(

Lunner
16-03-2006, 18:55
i'm surprised at what you posted to be honest. the lads mates are clearly cunts and he's not much better, or maybe you just disagreed with everybody else so you could have another dig at cs :-k :roll:

Loony's record of 3 bannings still stands.......

It wasn't a dig at CS, i was bored and was winding up teh cunts on there.

Don't agree with what he did but they have **** all right to call the kid a cunt from teh say so of someone else on an internet forum, as stated i bet none of them woudl call the kid a cunt to his face

Swervin_Mervin
16-03-2006, 18:58
The response I couldn't post was that I was waiting for them to all admit how many times they've broken laws, especially on the road, so that I could call them all satan-worshipping child-molesters that deserve to be hanged.

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 19:02
i'd think a lot of people would happily call the cunt to his face. people have every right to have a go at somebody with no tax, no insurance, no mot, and no license. He's an irresponsible arsehole who clearly has no ounce of maturity or sense in his body. I hope he gets caught one day and taught a valuable lesson, even better for him to crash into a wall and seriously injure himself then he might think about a thing or two.
I will never have any respect for the tossers who drive around under these circumstances, the unfortunate thing is they usually end up injuring somebody else before themselves
I can't believe people are defending the shitstain on society!

FATBOY
16-03-2006, 19:49
can someone enlighten me? if what i think it is this story then how do you lot know that its true? and not a silly kid having a laugh at CS members expense????

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 19:57
a member of cs posted up sayin how him and his 'crew' were out last night in a carpark, a lad with no insurance, test, tax, license was joyridin and got away from the coppers. so he posted the thread saying what a laugh it was last night and how the coppers couldn't get past some bollards and then their parked cars.
from how he reacted to the coments i doubt he was on a wind up.

Jimbob
16-03-2006, 20:04
...cant get to this thread at all. Has it been deleted completely now??

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 20:08
yep, moved to the mod/admin forum.

Zollo
16-03-2006, 20:16
I gotta say, that guy was very placid and good natured whilst everyone else was calling him all the names under the sun. I don't agree with what happened at all, but he's not deserved of that much hatred and abuse :shock:

Particularly if he's not driving illegally, as he says he is. He just hangs out with the wrong crowd and is a little simple, bless him!

Scott-16v!
16-03-2006, 20:23
most of the abuse was towards the driver, people were having a go at jay because he kept saying it was funny what he was doing.

Swervin_Mervin
16-03-2006, 22:48
You never done anything irresponsible then mate? Never sped? I doubt that very much. He's dumb, and I don't care much for people like that but too many people were bang out of order on that thread. Typical CS imo. The same people that jump down peoples' throats if they so much as mention using the accelerator on the roads whern they themselves probably exceed the speed limit every time they drive.

It's hypocritical. Is it any different to other people I've heard of out running the police when they know they've alerted their attention but had an opportunity to get out of site sharpish?

2 live
17-03-2006, 09:20
lol..i can sympathise with the lads a bit.......i used to do stuff to piss coppers off too...altho i was always legal...........cos i always got pulled, 2-3 times a nite in the old mk2 scort lol.....didnt stop in the minis either.

bin chased by the police land rover, wen im in a cooper s powered mini...on the twisty roads round here was a hoot wen i was younger lol....leave em.turn round an drive straight past em again lol.....nicked cigars out the landy a time or 2 as well......the sgt had a greivance with me, soon had his stripes took off him tho after i complained and showed the evidence id collected to his superiors lol.

but like i say....i did 1 for the craic.....not cos i was illegal.

uninsured, unqualified drivers driving unroadworthy vehicles shud be given a fukkin nice good long sentance imo.......preferably with the biggest baddest ass fukker inside too

Scott-16v!
17-03-2006, 12:29
You never done anything irresponsible then mate? Never sped? I doubt that very much. ?

No nothing like that twat, the only time i 'speed' is on motorways and even then i'm always below 90. It's just not worth the risk especially as i'm still in the two years of passing my test bracket so can only get 6 points or i lose my license. I've kept a clean license up to now. And in residential areas i'd rather stick to the limits than try to impress my mates and then come on a forums shouting about it.
I've never been one for taunting the police either, once again i don't really see the point in it.
I don't really see that the cs lot were out of order but thats just my opinion, i guess i'm just one of the 'tossers' and 'chavvy cunts' off there.
I don't see why he should get away with driving around with no tax, insurance, test, or license when the rest of us work ****ing hard to run our cars the legal way!

Swervin_Mervin
18-03-2006, 15:48
Well in your case then mate that's fair enough, but I put good meny on it athat all those being abusive regularly exceed the limits.

It's just as illegal as driving without tax or insurance, and I don't see why it's any worse. People kept going on about "what if he hit a child?" but then is that any different to hitting anyone insured or not? No.

I just think people on that forum are quick to throw abuse when they themselves probably break the law regularly.

Andy
18-03-2006, 21:42
lol..i can sympathise with the lads a bit.......i used to do stuff to piss coppers off too...altho i was always legal...........cos i always got pulled, 2-3 times a nite in the old mk2 scort lol.....didnt stop in the minis either.

bin chased by the police land rover, wen im in a cooper s powered mini...on the twisty roads round here was a hoot wen i was younger lol....leave em.turn round an drive straight past em again lol.....nicked cigars out the landy a time or 2 as well......the sgt had a greivance with me, soon had his stripes took off him tho after i complained and showed the evidence id collected to his superiors lol.

but like i say....i did 1 for the craic.....not cos i was illegal.

jon you never fail to amaze me

same walks of life me and you kids

wont even tell you some of the stuff me ans northy used to get up to

go on then just one

a certain person hot wired a jcb and went oina bit ofa rampage on a ceratin building site and it wasnt me

uninsured, unqualified drivers driving unroadworthy vehicles shud be given a f**kin nice good long sentance imo.......preferably with the biggest baddest ass fukker inside too

2 live
19-03-2006, 14:45
lol.....we used to knock about round the sites when they were building the old folks homes at the end of the street......security in those days was a keep out sign tho lol

broke me arm in the cement mixer......jcbs etc were always movin round the site lol.....

i once got arrested/taken home by the cops for giving me mate a backy down the main road on me little 50......lol.was only fukkin 4

come to think of it......think thats where it all started lol.