PDA

View Full Version : Pro evo 5

Andyvalver
16-03-2006, 13:37
Is anyone actually any good at it yet?

Ive done a few leages now and i can only finish mid table with Arsenal lol

My best being about 9th :x Its so god damn frustrating but i love it 8)

Oh and in the international cup with england i only ever seem to get to the semi final, ive never won one lol :twisted:

Martin
16-03-2006, 13:52
You suck lol I had a quick bash last night I'm on 4th season or so won everything not all in the same season though.....You got the option file?

Andyvalver
16-03-2006, 13:59
You suck lol I had a quick bash last night I'm on 4th season or so won everything not all in the same season though.....You got the option file?

Won everything :shock: Yeah ive got the option file mate. For those whou have it on the psp as well you can use data transfer on the game to put the option file on the psp so all the kits are on there too 8)

16-03-2006, 14:00
im ok at it. My house mates play it non stop :roll:

Martin
16-03-2006, 14:04

Won everything :shock: Yeah ive got the option file mate. For those whou have it on the psp as well you can use data transfer on the game to put the option file on the psp so all the kits are on there too 8)

On master league that it...I've not won all the other shite I'm not a fan of owt apart from master league..

J o n
16-03-2006, 14:06
its pish easy even on 6 stars! it's a different game to 4, so dont try and play it the same way, you dont just hold down tackle in this one, need to get in front of them and time it. minor change, but with huge impact. personally for the better, once you eventually get used to it

Andyvalver
16-03-2006, 14:07
Ah right. :roll: Master league must be easier then :wink:

Martin
16-03-2006, 14:18
its pish easy even on 6 stars! it's a different game to 4, so dont try and play it the same way, you dont just hold down tackle in this one, need to get in front of them and time it. minor change, but with huge impact. personally for the better, once you eventually get used to it

I would'nt say it was pish easy at least 2-3 times a season there will be a game where it's impossible to score and cpu usually scores....usually end up losing 1-0 or grabbing a 0-0

2 live
16-03-2006, 14:27
not played it on the 360.......or done a league on the xbox...but its pretty easy on the ps 2......to win the league etc anyway

nearly as easy as beatin jesus on his xbox lol :shock:

J o n
16-03-2006, 15:54
hehe, you wish old man!

Might be different on Xbox Martin, but I consider myself unlucky if I concede 5 goals all season on PES5, the only time the comp usually scores is corners, or if they are lucky enough to get a penalty... lol

Andyvalver
16-03-2006, 16:50
I dont play it like pro evo 4, you cant or you get whooped lol. I play a steady passing game building up to the front but sometimes the computer seems unbeatable :evil: Im going for a play now me thinks :twisted: