PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 172 CUP - WARRINGTON

Maz
15-03-2006, 09:46
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=128507

Please keep a look out for this poor lads car ..

Thanks
Maz

northy
15-03-2006, 10:06
getting to be a regular post now.... :evil:

Maz
15-03-2006, 10:07
Shit isn't it .. really feel for him, like I did you and Tony and Adtmits .. :cry:

Scott-16v!
15-03-2006, 10:27
thats shite for him, like i said on cs though, it should be fairly easy to spot with it having the dual fuel conversion, ive not seen another one with it done :-k
hope he gets it sorted

McPikie
15-03-2006, 11:15
Must be the same cunt who was seen by my birds neighbour last week, snooping round her car with a torch and then trying to break into the front window of the house at 4:30am :evil: :evil: :evil:

If I catch that cunt near her house I'll cut the ****ers fingers off with a rusty saw and feed them to him.

****ing low-life scumbags.

Gav
15-03-2006, 11:37
but if they do get caught they will get a slapped wrist and a 'dont do it again' :evil:

Clio b
15-03-2006, 11:50
awww i feel sooo sorry for him... cheeky f**kers breakin into his house...

my keys stay on my bedside table incase the alarm goes off then i can hear the pager beeping!

poor bloke....

bet they will get fined and 100 odd hours community service

J o n
15-03-2006, 11:53
It would be better if the punishments fit the crime, you should be able to claim your property back in full plus costs for any damages and inconvenience, then be allowed to have a supermarket sweep style rampage round different members of their families homes taking what you wish, I feel this would benefit more as the said scumbags familiy would surely kick the living shit out of them whilst they endure the shame of it all as well... then have their limbs hacked off... only toes and fingers to start with, dont wanna be to cruel...

Clio b
15-03-2006, 11:58
i think criminals that murder people and stuff shud b physically tortured...

mite make others think twice before they commit crimes!

thing is prisons are teachin em and stuff so they have a qualification wen they come out... and they will still have money in their bank.... idiots... they shud make them bankrupt and homeless

wavy
15-03-2006, 12:38
:( that sucks
if its a joy rider he has 1/2 a chance of gettin it back hopefully not 2 goosed
i hate to say it but itll be stripped by now if it to order or for parts

duel fuel would be easy to spot on ebay hopefully thay are that stupid to try n sell it on there :(

Tommo
15-03-2006, 13:10
awww i feel sooo sorry for him... cheeky f**kers breakin into his house...

my keys stay on my bedside table incase the alarm goes off then i can hear the pager beeping!

poor bloke....

bet they will get fined and 100 odd hours community service

I don't keep my keys in my room, if they want it that bad I'd rather them just take it than come in my room threatening to kill me if I don't hand the keys over. Car's are insured at the end of the day!!

Real bummer that, hope they catch the f*ckers, unfortunately it is becoming more and more common these days...

Mike_SE
15-03-2006, 13:38
Its my car this. or should i say WAS my car :(
thanks for the replies though guys.

Yep, its sucks big time and i doubt theres much chance of seeing it again. i'm pissed off about the car but also my mum is mega-worried coz they have been in the house. I'd love to get hold of the toe-rag who was in MY house without being invited. Thats possibly the worst part.......... GRRR :evil:

Andyvalver
15-03-2006, 14:40
Wankers :x Sorry to hear the bad news mate :(

clio_bus
15-03-2006, 15:33
sorry to hear this mate
i`m in the chester/Ellesmere Port area mate i`ll keep my eyes open!

McPikie
15-03-2006, 15:42
Mike, whereabouts in Warrington did it go from? My missus lives in Haydock and they were after hers last week. Fortunately a neighbour disturbed them.

BRUN
15-03-2006, 15:54
im from St Helens aswell, ill keep my eyes open

McPikie
15-03-2006, 16:02
was it him?

smokey
15-03-2006, 16:08
Gutted Mike,

Im glad we have a Rottie and are soon to have 2 Rotties :twisted:

Im gonna put my keys in the dogs bed at night :lol:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/smokey/Ellie/DSC01075-Medium.JPG

Gav
15-03-2006, 17:42
mean bastard!

Maz
15-03-2006, 21:29
Mike lives just off Liverpool Road A57, down the road from me ..

Can't believe it .. totally gutted .. had to open the door and check mine was still there when I found out ..

Maz
15-03-2006, 21:30
Double post :oops: lol

FATBOY
15-03-2006, 21:37

Can't believe it .. totally gutted .. had to open the door and check mine was still there when I found out ..

i remember your post about your car being watched! i take it you are being extra vigilant now????

Maz
17-03-2006, 20:20

i remember your post about your car being watched! i take it you are being extra vigilant now????

I sure am mate ..

Marie :D

katbloke
17-03-2006, 22:14
Its just so effin shite that you gotta basically sleep with one eye and one ear open to hang onto what you work so hard for, these people should be the ones we experiment with new drugs on not those 6 poor buggers(yes i know they agreed to be in the trial) also it would save a lot of cruelty to animals which lets be honest bear very lil resemblance to human anatomy anyways.

Im climbing down off my soapbox, hope ya get your car back am gutted for you, i know how id feel if Wilma was nicked.

Rajk
18-03-2006, 14:22
When it comes to theft of cars the law is just..............pants! If i was lucky enough to catch the buggers nicking my car, they would be greeted by my bat, then a long drive to burnam beaches! or i would call me mates round and some of them have no mercy!

but seriously i find that making it difficult for theives is the best option, lots of LEDS parking cars in awkward positions and so forth.