PDA

View Full Version : proclean

VIPERONE
24-03-2005, 19:32
What a great job they did on my wheels... shame the colour match wasnt correct... they offered to re-do it for me for free.. and blamed the paint shop... for scuffed rims they can repolish it for a £10er with tyres still on..lol.

not complaining at £35 a wheel..

KingStromba
24-03-2005, 19:56
I saved myself the hassel and am going to buy a new alloy every month till i have a complete set.

As far as i can tell, refurbed alloys are ok, but not like new.

Martin
24-03-2005, 20:19
Good idea Stromba.. :wink: :P
http://cgi.nickywitts.plus.com/uploads/willywheel.jpg

KingStromba
24-03-2005, 22:12
Unless i can get some off someone else :roll:

VIPERONE
25-03-2005, 00:26
haha... great idea :-)i wonder where the wheels are stored..... wheres the warehouse..lol

MatBrown
25-03-2005, 01:58
Yeah,

"This is a raid!"

Mat.

KingStromba
25-03-2005, 09:49
There are only 4 wheels in the UK left. I now own one of them.

All the others are in France. There are over 100 there.

VIPERONE
25-03-2005, 14:41
where in france..lol

KingStromba
25-03-2005, 14:42
In Lyon i think :wink:

VIPERONE
25-03-2005, 14:48
" Gibson, Stromba, and Matt Brown wre sat by the Crackling open fire in Browns Lounge...
Stromba pulled out an titanium briefcase, lifted a cover and placed his thumb pad on.. After a series of bleeps the catches opened.
Stromba pulled out a wax sealed enveloped. After making a vow of secrecy Gibson opened the seal, to reveal a set of blue prints/diagrams, of Lyon Renault spares warehouse.
In acknowledgement Brown nodded his head, And signalled to gibson to gather the equipment....
A swawk on Strombas radio indicated the chopper was inbound.......

KingStromba
25-03-2005, 15:05
In the Blackhawk, Matt and Gunner sat pensively as Stromba sat looking at the paper work one last time. Gibson cleaned his MP5 and clicked a new mag into the housing. Brown just sat with his hands crossed. To the right and left the gunner crew checked the two forward mounted mini guns and spoke intermittently on the radio to the flight crew.

One of them signalled over 'thirty seconds'

Stromba picked up his M16 and went over to the open Black hawk door. He grabbed onto the curled rope and attatched one end to the Blackhawk.

The gunner shouted over again 'twenty seconds'

Stromba signalled Brown and Gibson to the rope

'Ten seconds'

VIPERONE
26-03-2005, 07:20
Brown did one final check, all pouches were closed, mag was on gun was cocked....

the shrill of the air loadmasters voice could be heard over the waining engine sound....
" Red On "
" Green On "

"GO GO GO"
Brown lept out of the cabin and grabbed the rope....then suddenly his grip failed him, and he fell 90 feet in to the factory roof..
Gibson shouted " MAN DOWN "
Stromba and Gibson assessed Brown on the roof....
" its a broken leg we'll have to collect him on the extraction " Stromba hailed..
Meanwhile Gibson was studying the blue prints.... the air conditioning shaft could be seen....

KingStromba
26-03-2005, 11:30
Inside the factory all was quiet. The dull buzz from the strip lights that adhorned the factory roof, was the only sound. The area was deserted. Gibson looked up and could see the outline of Brown imprinted in the corrogated roof, lying where he had fallen like a snow angel. Every minute or so Brown would let out a dull moan as he slipped in and out of consciousness. Strombas voice crackled through the radio.

'Gibson come in, i though i told you to take care of Brown. He'll give our position away. Cant you snap his neck or something....over'

Up in the offices at the far end of the factory Stromba was going through the filing cabinets. He was looking for the storage sheet for the wheels crates. He pulled out a piece of yellow computer paper

'Row 12, aisle C, got it. Gibson, Come in, we need transport, over'

VIPERONE
26-03-2005, 23:12
Menawhile on the roof Gibson pulled out his pen and unscrewed the cap, exposing a cyanide tablet.. here Brown, heres an Paracetemol to ease the pain... Browns body began to fit, then it steadily slowed down to a halt.. Brown was dead....

Moments Later Stromba was impatiently waiting , and was looking at a stack of boxes in the corner.... suddenly a rev of an engine could be heard......

Gibson came Bursting through the boxes in a Forklift truck, and stopped on row 12 aisle c...

Gibson hollered over the radio, Stromba,lets get this thing loaded",

King "Murdock" Stromba Zip lines down to ground level and commences to load the fork lift, with the speedline wheels... suddenly all went dark...
*alarm sounds*
a spotlight was illuminating Strombas body......

KingStromba
26-03-2005, 23:45
As the bullets penetrated Strombas clothing his body jolted with the force. Gibson stood stunned for a while before fumbling for his MP5. A short burst from the machine gun and the spot light was out. Gibson was trasfixed.

'Gibson, im ok, just my kevlar.....get air support. And get some surpressing fire on that roof top.'

With that Stromba opened up with his 16. The 5.56 mm bullets ripped into the corregated roof and a low thud could be heard as something the weight of a human body slumped onto the outer roofing. After the burst of noise a short silemce as the hot shell casings rattled about on the concrete floor. Gibson opened up and as the muzzle flash shot into the air Stromba made a move for the fork lift............

VIPERONE
27-03-2005, 16:25
Whilst Gibson was giving supressing fire Stromba was fumbling to get the fork lift truck in gear...
A door on the overlooking gantry opened, several guards poured out...
Gibson immediately Switched fire, in seeing this Stromba Rolled out of the Truck whilst doing so extracted his 9mm browning high power pistol from his leg pouch. * bang Bang * Stromba double tapped his pistol neutralising one of the guards... then Stromba reached round his back, and flung his M16 round to the front...flicked it to automatic and unleashed an unstopable wall of lead from his hip... golden hornets were buzzing from the tip of his M16 assault rifle. It was raing men and frogs... bodies were dropping everywhere...
Meanwhile Gunner G was struggling to restart the truck which stromba had stalled.....*CLUNK* the engine just turned then stopped.....
Stromba kicked the side of the truck.... a plume of smoke lifted from the vertical exhaust.... and the engine roared in to life..
" Get on ", Gibson shouted.......
To Gibsons amazement the automatic doors started the close... Stromba, with his keen eyes spotted a large ramp which led to a large glass window... the window over looked a local river....
"We'll never make it ", 25 more guards poured from the building....
Gibson and Stromba both looked at one another , a cursory nod was given........ A loud screeching could be heard over the ricocheting of bullets.... the truck accelerated towards the ramp, and smashed through the glass..... slow motion like the truck glided over the river and landed in the rough grassland opposite... amazingly the load of alloy wheels remained on.. Gibson and Stromba were laughing like children.........