PDA

View Full Version : Might sell Moddified Integrale Evo to P/X mint Williams?

redevo1
10-03-2006, 18:51
I've had my integrale Evo for 4.5 years and I'm after a change something like a Williams Clio or 306 gti 6 but I'm more intrested in a Williams. The integrale is worth somewhere 10k and I'm thinking of spending 2k to 2.5k on a williams if I sell my car. Here's a link to some pics of my car. Tony new member 8)
http://www.lancisti.org/forum/modules.php?set_albumName=album76&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Clio_GTT
10-03-2006, 18:55
WOW that truely is stunning, doubt you'll find someone willing to go for a massive PX in your favour tho. Be easier for you to sell it and buy a williams.

Zollo
10-03-2006, 18:59
Awesome car mate 8)

I would strongly recommend you spend more than £2k-£2.5k on a Williams, though. You could end up very dissappointed.

redevo1
10-03-2006, 19:29
Cheers both of you, at the moment I commute to work which is a 80 mile round trip and I also run an economical Diesel as well as a round around to carry the dog in and generally use as the every day family car and as of late the Lancia is hardly getting used due to the fact it gets bought out once in a blue moon and with having a small family its not getting used to its full potential. Where as a little Clio I could use for commuting also every now and again as should get bette mpg.

Zollo
10-03-2006, 19:43
Aye, you should get easily over 30mpg on long trips like that. Reasonably comfy for a small car too.

Depending how you buy, though, it might not cost much less than the Integrale to maintain!

vala
10-03-2006, 19:59
loving the intergrale matey 8)

redevo1
10-03-2006, 20:29
Maintaining the Grale not a problem, it's just I have the two cars and one car will get me to work for £6 and the Grale will cost £25. Maintaining cost wise I've no problem with as you can see from the pic's and mod's I've popped on the car. But I just fancy a nice light quick hot hatch that will not be as thirty on the juice as going to work. Going to work and back is one off the few times I'm in my own in the car and the rest my family's with me so the Grale doesn't get full used to it potential.

Daz.
10-03-2006, 21:44
Sex wee 8)

If I could afford one i'd have one like that (i'm clicking my fingers :D )

LOVE THEM!

As said i'd spend a bit more than 2.5k on a willy - add another grand and you can start looking at really mint ones.

Coops
10-03-2006, 22:06
if ur loaded mate i'd never EVER let the integrale go, buy the willy n all for ur runna to work and garage the grale for track dayz!! :twisted: i really love them cars, along with original quattro its an all time favourite!!

kendo
12-03-2006, 23:36
I fooking love integrales and its an evo too! Was looking at one a while back but sevicing/parts prices put the fear of god into me! Im not rich I just think I am lol :roll:
If you are really into getting a williams, I would echo the point made previously spend more than 2.5k, you will get something clean for 3.5, and if you can afford to run an evo grale you can afford it!
[/quote]

redevo1
13-03-2006, 11:28
Cheers for the comments bud, the figure of 2.5k is just a rough estimate obviously a good clean car would warrant more. :D

kendo
13-03-2006, 11:44
no prob bud :wink:

J o n
13-03-2006, 12:21
oh my god, your mental mate... If I were you I'd keep the Grale and not even think about a Williams!

if you really are going to change, then as Zolla said, spend a bit more and get a better example... or see sense and dont downgrade!

POWARTEK
15-03-2006, 12:49
that car is beautiful mate.

2 live
15-03-2006, 15:54
stunning car.

id be tempted with a straight swap, maybe a bit of cash if the mrs dint hate em so much......fuk id have had 1 years ago if she dint hate em so much lol.

J o n
15-03-2006, 16:46
yup, class cars, amazing looks and cult status, but I couldn't go to anything older... trying to move towards something with a warrenty lol