PDA

View Full Version : Your best Williamsclio moment?

Martin
09-03-2006, 22:53
Just wondering if anyone has a favorite event or experience in relation to the club...?

For me it has to be RTOC at Pod last year awesome weather, awesome times and a great time had by all :)

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5772/podfield5di.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/725/podvsscousematt7pz.jpg

A close 2nd are FCS last year and the Anglesey trackday... 8) [/img]

richy
09-03-2006, 22:56
id have to say the angelsey trackday myself, FCS 2nd as i didnt have my car then

Andy
09-03-2006, 23:04
[quote="Martin."]Just wondering if anyone has a favorite event or experience in relation to the club...?

For me it has to be RTOC at Pod last year awesome weather, awesome times and a great time had by all :)

quality weekend that mate have to do it again this year mate

Winston
09-03-2006, 23:16
Anglesey trackday - One of my best days ever
First outting at York in the hybrid - coming 2nd in the class :P
FCS 2005

Roll on summer :P :P

arj256
09-03-2006, 23:23
Anglesey would have to be it for me,
Brilliant convoying weather, northy nicking my tent poles :wink:. and fun tracktime.
Looking forward to the meets this year.

Justin..
09-03-2006, 23:45
mine would be the south meet last year..... looking in my rear veiw mirror to see Zollo on 3 wheels comin off a roundabout 8)

Scott-16v!
09-03-2006, 23:56
ive not got one :cry: ............yet :D

J o n
10-03-2006, 09:42
Donny was great, so was FCS, the convoy was great fun, but would have been good to get a passenger in hindsight as A) it was a dick head amount of driving and B) a passenger would hopefully have slowed me down a bit, especially on those backroads eh 2 live & Gunner? :wink: :lol: pmsl

GazTwo
10-03-2006, 09:51
I enjoyed most of them really.....Anglesey, Donny, RTOC weekend and even FCS @ 5am in the morning.... :shock:

My 1st peaks run was one of the best attendances we had and once we evetually got going it was a good drive.... :D

2 live
10-03-2006, 09:55
lol.fcs was good....didnt join the convoy down til u got to donny services tho lol....the extra hour in bed was more inviting than a 70-90mph drive for a couple hours tbh..lol

the ctr driver on the way down was nuts.lol

the back roads out, and the run back up was ok tho ;)

donny was cool too tho...and the 1st oulton was also good.

hmm.......hard to say tbh

J o n
10-03-2006, 10:20
oh, also going to me sisters birthday party in Leeds was funny, Wayne and Northy in the car and a good run in with a CTR on the way there (albeit briefly), then a Scooby WRX (owned his ass 3 up too) and another CTR on the way back... the CTR was one of the best doo's ive ever had, got a bit crazy at one point eh Northy :lol:

Zollo
10-03-2006, 10:29
Probably Donington. Great track, decent weather, good turn-out, not too far for me to drive.

Although Anglesey was also good because there were so many of us and the drive back with Jan and Cliff, on part of the Evo triangle, was awesome fun.

We need to do another club track day...

2 live
10-03-2006, 10:36
im thinkin mas du clos will be the highlight this year tbh...;)

Swervin_Mervin
10-03-2006, 10:51
Has to be Haynes for me. Had a top w/e in the sun getting drunk with Mark, and learning a lot about the car.

Anglesey was a top laugh as well. I'd also include the first peaks run I organised but that was in the CS days.

J o n
10-03-2006, 12:22
im thinkin mas du clos will be the highlight this year tbh...;)

i'll have to have a drive of yours on there if that's okay, I'm thinking I'll be coming to that, but wont be taking the Beams on track, not having you tarts showing me up... lol

2 live
10-03-2006, 12:30
yeah...........peaks run...think it was the 2nd one....my run-in run for the freshly built engine......lol......that was mint .....spin king ;) lol..........class

the chobham day was a good day too tho.....fukkin red hot...some good comparisons on way down..top southern hospitality...thanks saner...some more mad drivin.....loadsa chillin in the sun.....and another mad drive home.....got to drive a vee 225 too :twisted:

Swervin_Mervin
10-03-2006, 12:35
The one I did was the first one John. The "spin" run. :P

Great days. That was when we had that long hot summer as well which helped.