PDA

View Full Version : Toca 3

Andyvalver
09-03-2006, 18:03
Anyone got it for the ps2? Ive just bought it but cant play it yet as my ps2 is at the gf's :x Any good?

Ive been reading the instructions and it says that you start off in the clio cup in career mode 8) No mk1's though :(

I wanna play it now :twisted:

10-03-2006, 00:43
been playing it loads,

Its a good game, quite annoying things in it tho..

1. Scottish Guy saying random things
2. Cut the slightest corner or go off the track and you will get a penalty, even if you completly go off and it blatently doesnt get you an advantage.
3. Handling doesnt really change in the wet

Overall tho its good, the clios are rapid... the v6 isnt tho but that might have been cos i was doing autocross in it :lol:

Monster Trucks rule aswell

2 live
10-03-2006, 09:26
lol.had a few good tussles round donny and oulton wi jesus last weekend .

the cups are quick, but on donny.u only need to slow for 2 corners, 1 being the 1st corner, the other being th echicane b4 start finish straight. very sticky handling...too sticky sometimes lol

the vees are crap.

open wheels can be a bit hard lol.

J o n
10-03-2006, 10:08
the Cups are far far faster than the V6 Clio and CTR's, but I think the Vee and CTR are the road going versions looking at how slow the speedo moves... lol

great game, played it on the Xbox, but the graphics look no better, so not paying for a PS2 port, may download for the PC though...

clio_bus
10-03-2006, 11:41
who has it for the PC??

whats your online ID???

<< Wayno900

Andyvalver
10-03-2006, 17:59
Right, was playing it last night for the first time. Started in the clio cup thingy 8) Is it me or does it seem a tad easy? I have it set on normal but the cars seem to grip a bit too well imo. Its not in arcade mode before anyone says owt lol

10-03-2006, 20:22
its really strange, some races are a piece of piss and others are really hard.

Im sure i set it on hard but then some races i do suggest i set it on normal as when ive done hard in Free Race it was stupidly hard.

Another thing, why are the Clio's so quick, the v6 was shit slow and the CTR was painful, was only doing 70mph in 3rd and it would change to 4th.

Silly :roll: