PDA

View Full Version : Load of Toss!

Daz.
09-03-2006, 13:23
Where are all the good valvers/willys in the world? does everyone on here own them?

Been to look at another two this morning - both described as mint - both SHITTERS!

Why can't people be honest "bodyworks mint, just a 10p size patch of rust forming" tell you summat lads a 10p piece is fooking huuuge these days!

I want a MINT valver, with MINT interior, MINT bodywork, MINT fanny sat in the passenger seat (shes free with the car).

Makes me realise before that cunt got it and ruined it I had a pretty damn mint one myself.

Sigh, end of moan :roll:

Coops
09-03-2006, 13:24
class moan matey, 7 out of ten for effort but i reckon u can do better! :wink:

J o n
09-03-2006, 13:34
i'm getting the annoying faults sorted out on mine, once it's done you should buy that if you want a quick williams. there's no rust at all in the engnie bay, one arch has just started to bubble and there's not really much in the way or rust anywhere else... odd small bits here and there

Swervin_Mervin
09-03-2006, 13:37
Mine's not far off. But you're not having it. :P

Gav
09-03-2006, 13:38
as said dude mine is for sale and it is 'mint' fully rebuilt not 2 months ago

2 live
09-03-2006, 13:41
think most of em are on here tbh mate...

i got sick of lookin for just a willy 1 , after 2 months i opened my eyes to the 2s n 3s......still advertised as minters and turned out to be dogs.

im lucky i got mine wen i did tbh....slight spot of rust forming on the tailgate drain holes..nowt else

Dan_Williams
09-03-2006, 13:47
i think iv been lucky with mine too, i have a tiny bit of rust on the inside of my drivers door barely noticible, and it has not started to even bubble anywere else on the car, not one dent, and interior is mint, think you just have to be patient :D i no easier said than done

Lunner
09-03-2006, 13:56
PM Bayliss

Zollo
09-03-2006, 14:05
Not a bad moan. Although as Coop said - could do better. There was no personal insults and far to little swearing for my liking. Effort? Just like your car searching skills - must try harder.

:wink:

malbon
09-03-2006, 14:06
there are quite a few mint cars - williams - not sure about valvers ? 3 in the last month - the 65k car on there now, the bigjim car and the other williams 3 that has just been sold on here. but the prices usually refect this. People see williams advertised at 1.5k 'mint' then moan when they go and look at them and they are crap. :roll:

Daz.
09-03-2006, 14:27
Not a bad moan. Although as Coop said - could do better. There was no personal insults and far to little swearing for my liking. Effort? Just like your car searching skills - must try harder.

:wink:

I'm offended! My car searching skills are legendary..

And I had no one to insult (can't call myself... Im ace! 8) ) but now your here....

TWAT!

Daz.
09-03-2006, 14:32
To be honest at the moment a car is needed more than wanted - hence the reason i'll probably be going for a valver - a mint willy would mean quite a bit of saving which I don't have time to do..

Mint valver for now it is - whether I just hybrid or sell for a williams in the future i'm not sure (hybrid!).

Two more weeks and i'll have around 2k - has to be enough for a proper minter that!

MatBrown
09-03-2006, 17:36
Where you from?

Mat.

Martin
09-03-2006, 17:38
Blackburn iirc