PDA

View Full Version : more money pinched

craig100
09-03-2006, 08:38
just been listening to radio and another money truck has been raided in warrington area,around 8pm last night.police aint sure how much money has been nicked but its less than a million lol.im sure they should know whats been taken by now lol

2 live
09-03-2006, 09:25
hmm.i heard reports of 7-8 million this mornin.

there was a bank job here on tuesday too lol...only the 2nd one in more than 12 years here. hehe.

Clio b
09-03-2006, 10:10
apparently its more like £700,000 - 1 miliion that got taken last nite.....

cheeky b*stards! :D

Coops
09-03-2006, 12:41
yeah i just heard this!! nust moved to sheffield n all hell breaks loose back home in the ton!! :roll:

smokey
09-03-2006, 14:47
hmm.i heard reports of 7-8 million this mornin.

there was a bank job here on tuesday too lol...only the 2nd one in more than 12 years here. hehe.

I think that was from abroad in foreign currency.

It was stolen off of a runway just after the plane had landed. The thieve got away by dropping nails on the runway and a holdall with an aerial sticking out the top so they had to call in the bomb squad.

This one and the one last night were both 'Securitas' again....talk about kick them while there down lol

Gav
09-03-2006, 18:20
one of my clients live in warrington, and i was on the phone to him today getting a deal off him and he didnt mention it at all!!

usually he is one of them ones that talk bollox about everything, not this time tho

maybe it was him :D

good, he can give me another £150,000 deal then :lol:

Clio b
09-03-2006, 18:27
he he he... i think this is all proper mental!

we had a bomb scare at work on tuesday... turns out it was a real bomb which obviously wasnt working... and it was a prop for a film they r doin called flight 93! but the dumbass people who sent it didnt put a label on the front so post room opened it! it was well funny!

richy
09-03-2006, 20:21
gaz will be buying a new car soon and having more work done to the nana! wander were he got his cash from :roll:

Justin..
10-03-2006, 20:04
he he he... i think this is all proper mental!

we had a bomb scare at work on tuesday... turns out it was a real bomb which obviously wasnt working... and it was a prop for a film they r doin called flight 93! but the dumbass people who sent it didnt put a label on the front so post room opened it! it was well funny!

pmsl

i'd still be suspect if a prop bomb turned up :shock: