PDA

View Full Version : Clio Williams 3 for sale

Ben Moto
05-03-2006, 20:22
That time of year has come again.... Its time for me to change back onto 2 wheels so my clio has got to go...

Spec is as follows: 1995 N Clio Williams 3

FSH - Mostly Renault - With every single receipt from day 1.... and I mean EVERY receipt - PDI report upto the last service which was less than 500 miles ago - I have a lever arch file full of paperwork and have all other books, wallets, brochures etc etc.

The car has a recent clutch which is still under warranty, cambelt also changed.

Completely standard except for magnex stainless exhaust

96,000 miles

4 Months Tax and MOT until end of June '06

All 4 wheels have just been refurbished and 4 brand new tyres fitted.

Interior - immaculate with no wear to the seats at all, electric sunroof (no leaks), original stereo, suit holder, blaupunkt CD changer in boot.

Exterior - Again excellent - with the only faults being the common ones. i.e stone chips to bonnet, o/s/r arch bubbling.

The only fault with the car is that there is a little play in the steering - I am told by experts that this is very easy and cheap to repair but I just haven't got the time.

I am looking for offers and am very keen to sell ASAP so try me.

It will be going on ebay in the next few days but I thought i'd give it a go on here first.

I'm in solihull, just south of birmingham

Just give me a shout if you want more pics or have any questions.

email ben@thetustins.plus.com or ring/text 0780 3130066.

Thanks.

Ben Moto
05-03-2006, 20:24
That time of year has come again.... Its time for me to change back onto 2 wheels so my clio has got to go...

Spec is as follows: 1995 N Clio Williams 3

FSH - Mostly Renault - With every single receipt from day 1.... and I mean EVERY receipt - PDI report upto the last service which was less than 500 miles ago - I have a lever arch file full of paperwork and have all other books, wallets, brochures etc etc.

The car has a recent clutch which is still under warranty, cambelt also changed.

Completely standard except for magnex stainless exhaust

96,000 miles

4 Months Tax and MOT until end of June '06

All 4 wheels have just been refurbished and 4 brand new tyres fitted.

Interior - immaculate with no wear to the seats at all, electric sunroof (no leaks), original stereo, suit holder, blaupunkt CD changer in boot.

Exterior - Again excellent - with the only faults being the common ones. i.e stone chips to bonnet, o/s/r arch bubbling.

The only fault with the car is that there is a little play in the steering - I am told by experts that this is very easy and cheap to repair but I just haven't got the time.

I am looking for offers and am very keen to sell ASAP so try me.

It will be going on ebay in the next few days but I thought i'd give it a go on here first.

I'm in solihull, just south of birmingham

Just give me a shout if you want more pics or have any questions.

email ben@thetustins.plus.com or ring/text 0780 3130066.

Thanks.

Also has autowatch thatcham cat 1 alarm immob