PDA

View Full Version : I will have my revenge

NickFr
23-03-2005, 19:49
As some of you may recall my recent purchase of a Willy 2, has been plagued with problems, particularly as the mileage has been doctored.

The good news is that I went finally to the Police who now armed with all the incriminating evidence are going to nail his bollocks to a barn door!! :twisted:

I have had to buy 1. New cam Belt 2. Drivers Mirror 3. Full service
4. Catalytic converter 5. New alternator 6. Two Rear shocks
7. Spoiler 8. Front suspension/ shocks & springs etc...

Will now get big refund to spend on the car, MORAL of this story, NEVER take me along to buy a car with you, I know F**K ALL :oops:

Rich
23-03-2005, 19:54
lol well at least you can nail the bastard who did it!

KingStromba
23-03-2005, 20:35
Whats the evidence you have? I presume its illegal to clock a car in France too?

big hp
23-03-2005, 20:37
There obviously taking it seriously. Whats the punishment for the offence mate?

NickFr
23-03-2005, 22:57
Don't rightly know but they take mileage fraud and falsifying official docs very seriously, all I know is that I want some dosh back!!

Frankly it should be death very slowly :twisted:

Swervin_Mervin
24-03-2005, 11:21
Good to hear the rozzers are doing something though mate. They probably wouldn't have time over here

KingStromba
24-03-2005, 11:47
Over here youd be given a crime number and your paper filed in cabinet number 1 (bin).

Police just dont have a time, after all the time they spend trying to make money from speeding motorists.

NickFr
24-03-2005, 12:36
Secondhand cars are very expensive here, it is not un typical for a Williams to sell for 5-6K, however the MOT are very thorough and as such you should get a Car that is in good condition and legal, afraid to say the attitude of the police in the UK is go to trading standards!!

I have zero tolerance for lying scumbags who stitch people up!! car theft and theft from cars here is very rare.

I'll keep you posted, it will be interesting to know what you guys would spend the money on doing the car up, you'll see it at FCS :D

Tommo
24-03-2005, 12:50
Don't be too hard on yourself mate it can happen to anyone, just need to be a bit more careful in future, there's b*stards out there who are willing to rip you off. The speedo on my car had been disconnected so a SPA digital speedo could be installed so I was taking the guys word for it mileage wise, but I trusted him cos I could tell he was genuine. I think you can tell if a person is a genuine enthusiast, or a lying tw@t who wants shut of a car to make a quick buck!

Hope it all works out for you mate and they nail the b*stard!

Col