PDA

View Full Version : anyone else had trouble getting GSF discount???

FATBOY
28-02-2006, 20:31
went to GSF in thurrock today to get some oil and the bastard refused me my 10% discount! made me look like such a cunt in the shop, said i needed proof i was with a members club! so im going to go back there tomorrow with 2 older receipts that proove ive had discount before! plus im going to take a printout of the whois page(shows who the domain names for the site are registered to)

richy
28-02-2006, 20:32
u tight sod lol :wink:

FATBOY
28-02-2006, 20:34
i know its only 10% but as u all well know i am a tight git! and what is the point in these discounts being set up if we dont utilise them! :wink:

Lunner
28-02-2006, 20:35
had a couple of arguements with a few people before, always won tho :)

I just quote cliosport lol, guy at my local said he just gives trade prices to any owners club member.

They do trade prioces rather than 10% discount, so it doesn't show up on invoiuce unless they look up rrp of parts

Daz
28-02-2006, 21:12
One place, I just show them my GSF card and they give the discount.

Other place, they said "we just do trade prices" which were the same as the web site, so I was robbed.

FATBOY
28-02-2006, 21:18
where did ya get ya GSF card from mate? (obviously from GSF but how did you go about getting it?)

right ive now got 2 old GSF receipts, 2 printouts of the whois page, and a williamsclio flyer! gonna go in there all guns a blazing tomorrow to make sure i get my 10% lol! :lol: may even take the car keys as well??? lol :wink:

katbloke
28-02-2006, 22:24
i went to gsf in exeter last friday said i was a member here and cliosport and got 10% off a new caliper

matty
28-02-2006, 22:41
Didn't knowyou get 10 per cent off and other discounts with Williamsclio. Where are these listed?

My local, probably same as yours Lunner, gives 10per cent when you tell them before they ring it through. Trade is only 5 per cent discount.

FATBOY
28-02-2006, 22:57
u would know matty if u was a paid up member of this site!!! :wink:

kj16v
28-02-2006, 23:35
Hmm we need some sort of proof of membership (BIG HINT, NORTHY!!). I'm gonna need some bits soon and 10% actually not too bad. Most places give pathetic 5% discounts. IIRC BBPT do 8% or something silly. Talk about ducks arse!!

Hey look you can say "arse" without getting blanked out :)

Daz
28-02-2006, 23:53
where did ya get ya GSF card from mate? (obviously from GSF but how did you go about getting it?)

I got it with my ClioSport Membership.. :) (Got it when I renewed 2004 I think?)

It's very useful - saved me loads, especially when doing my overhaul.. got quite a few bits from there.

steveos_16valver
01-03-2006, 00:10
trade discount is 15% with gsf i think may even be 20% go for the trade thing mate even cheaper

Jamie.
01-03-2006, 16:44
i got 10%. i ordered ht, rocker cover gasket, rotar and dizzy came to 77 and they gave me 10% disc. i asked on the phone and the woman said ill go check....***click phone placed on desk***.....background noise.... "OIIII DO WE GIVE DISCOUNT TO WILLIAMSCLIO?...... YEP" ***click, phone picked up*** yes sure Mr Higgins i'll put that through now for u.....job done.

matty
01-03-2006, 19:29
u would know matty if u was a paid up member of this site!!! :wink:

Nice to know what you get when a member though..... My membership on CS has now run out and that did me nicely for GSF and other dicounts. What do I get with Williamsclio membership? Don't want to be members of both so need to know which I go with.

FATBOY
01-03-2006, 19:55
eight i still havent been into gsf yet, but i remember now when i joined clio sport i got a GSF card??? northy shall i get onto GSF and find out about getting some GSF cards issued to us so we can distribute to our members? also daz, does the GSF card have an expiry date???

FATBOY
01-03-2006, 21:20
your wrong kj16v bbpt do loads of different discounts on all there different products on there loyalty scheme. ive seen savings of up to 20% on some of there items!