PDA

View Full Version : clio 16v project.

steveyb
28-02-2006, 13:15
I have a '93 L-reg clio 16v which is currently sat in my back garden
it has been an ongoin project which i can no longer be bothered with

it has no tax or MOT, but has only covered 4k since the last MOT, i can see no reason why it would fail.
since the MOT, in the last 1000 miles it has had n/s/f wheel bearing, front pads and disks
rear pads replaced within 5k ago
cambelt replaced 4k ago
stem seals replaced 4k ago
both lower arms and balljoints and bushes replaced within 2k ago.
there is no rust/rot in the shell at all

120k on the clock
engine runs sweet, gbox has covered 20k
spax PSX gas adjustable shocks all round, spax -35mm springs at front, torsion bar lowered 40mm
s/s decat and s/s magnex cat back (usual prob with centre box, bracket snapped and where its hanging the weld has cracked between the pipe and box)
it was sprayed black with a blue pearl (spray job was awful tho, needs respray again)
the door skins are f**ked, i have 2x second hand, good cond (blue) doors
side rub strips smoothed
bonnet has been flushed, but has small dent in the front
the tailgate has been flushed, wiper, washer jet, lock and the platic strip at the bottom. unfortunatly my bro-in-law was helping me push the car and he put his thumb thru where the wiper was.
It has black leather interior from a ren 19, front seats fitted on 3door clio subframes so the seats fold forwards, rear seats included but not fitted.
It has an alien spoiler (see k-tecracing)
standard phase 1 wheels with 2x michelin pilot sports and 2x eagle F1's
front and rear bumpers had the rub strips smoothed, both have failed, i have black front and rear bumpers to include.
Also fitted is clifford concept 600, with full closure and inteli-start, i have full professional fitting certificates and receipts, alarm cost £780 alone.
ABS and electric sunroof

I also have a 76k 2.0 16v megane sport engine sitting in my garage, with loom and ecu.

As u can see i was planning a big resurection project for my baby, but i have gone and bought a GSXR400, and i cnt see me ever finishing this project now.

open to offers.
I would like to finish the project and get some use out of it! but i didn't count on me going off hot hatches when i started the project, i want something big and comfy now!

Car is based in Reading, Berkshire, just off junct 12 M4

If you are interested, email me at steve591@hotmail.co.uk
thanks!