PDA

View Full Version : centipede

richy
26-02-2006, 14:39
I'm feeling a bit lonely at the moment and so I decided life would be more fun if I had a pet.
So, I went to the pet shop and told the owner that I wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, I finally bought a centipede which came in a little white box to use for his house. I took the box back home, found a good location for it, and decided I would start off by taking my new pet to the pub to have a drink. So, I asked the centipede, "Would you like to go down the Queen's Head with me and have a beer?" But there was no answer. This bothered me a bit, but I waited a few minutes and then asked him again "How about going to the pub for a drink?" But again, there was no answer from my new friend and pet. So, I waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation, I decided to ask him one more time; this time putting my face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to The Queen's Head and have a drink with me?"
A little voice came out of the box..............."I heard you the first time! I'm putting my F***ing shoes on!"

holl
26-02-2006, 14:52
:lol:

Lunner
26-02-2006, 15:11

Just go and find some mates :wink:

richy
26-02-2006, 15:14

Just go and find some mates :wink:

this wasnt actually me lunner lol :wink: