PDA

View Full Version : ****ing cunting twats!!

Lunner
22-02-2006, 17:02
The AA btw

Clutch cable goes, so call the AA, as i have a spare from cadwell on Sunday in the car still, waiting for 2 hours for hte bloke to turn up, and just as he starts looking at it i get a phone call, so go to take that, he has a good look round the car, and starts that teh cable isn't broken as its intact, and the pedal mechanism is broken. As i was on the phone i missed him looking over the car so i take his word for it

He won't tow me home cus the towing eye is on the subframe, behind the front bumper (great design renault), so he calls for a low loader which is supposed to be about an hour.

All this while its sub-zero temps outside, and snowing, raining etc, so take the AA blokes word for it and don't check it myself (BIG mistake)

2 hours later low loader turns up, so i've now been sat in my car with the engine running every so often for 4 hours, and i've read the sun cover to cover several times.

While i'm waiting i ring the local reno garage who by a stroke of luck have a clutch pedal assembly in stock, so get them to put it to one side, and since reno is about 10 mins outa the way on the way home i was hoping the low loader driver would take me via Reno, but no, he was a cunt, was also a cunt about how low the car was.

All this while its sub-zero temps outside, and snowing, raining etc, so take the AA blokes word for it and don't check it myself (BIG mistake)

Anyways get my mate to pick the part up just before reno close, tehn ahve to get my mum to give me a lift up tehre, (70 mile round trip) to collect this part.

Spend 3 and a half hours this morning ****ing about, tookt eh pedal assembly off, oh what a suprise its fine, have a look and the collar that hold the clutch cable outer on teh gearbox has broken, so the cunt could ahve changed the clutch cable and it woudl be fine, boils down to the fact that it was cold and wet and he couldn't be arsed.

Decide to fit the new pedal assembly anyways, and new clutch cable, in arctic temps this morning, and then dash off for an interview.

Conclusion: Never believe a word an AA bloke tells you, especially if its cold, wet and snowing.....CUNT!

Andyvalver
22-02-2006, 17:07
Unlucky fella. When my clutch cable snapped i called the rac out. They knew it was a clio like and said they would put a tempary cable on. When the guy got to me and lifted the bonnet he realised it was a 16v he said he couldnt do it as its a right pain in the arse and not worth puttin a tempary one on it lol. I knew he was gonna say that anyway when he saw it cuz i changed the cable before that one went lol

Gav
22-02-2006, 17:08
only one word for it

cunt :D

see how many times we can cunt in one thread!! :D

sounds like a shitta tho dude....Green Flag are good tho, came and helped my mom when she was on the motor way in the rain...good good lads

Daz
22-02-2006, 17:47
When mine went, the AA bloke said he wasn't even going to try and fix the cable and asked where I wanted it towing too.. took me straight there, sorted!

he didn't look at anything, as I told him what had happened and he just said "A Williams? I ain't even going to try and make a temporary fix" Heh.

stew
22-02-2006, 17:48
I'm with the RAC now, but havent had to use them yet. Ive had good experinces with my mates from them, so hopefully they are more competant than AA. :)

If someone told me my car was too low, and started complaining, id ask them if they have ever seen a saxo - 90% of them are SLAMMED! Then id promply tell him to mind his own business and get my car working again! :roll:

Lunner
22-02-2006, 17:54
Thing is its no harder on a williams than an RSi, i had my cable replaced in 30 mins, it was teh pedal that was a cunt

1fast6
22-02-2006, 17:59
Thing is its no harder on a williams than an RSi, i had my cable replaced in 30 mins, it was teh pedal that was a c**t

Yeah too right. One of the reasons i wrote a guide.

Gutted for you though mate. Bit hit and miss on who you get when you call out breakdown. Some are c**ts some are decent blokes.

Craig Adams got his valver's clutch cable replaced in a halfords car park iirc.

arj256
22-02-2006, 18:33
Thats sucks, would of thought they would be good to there customers
Im with britania rescue and the times i have used them they have been very good.
Last time i rung, they rang me back to check i had been picked up allright was impressed.

Lunner
22-02-2006, 19:31
Oh to add i was given times and then rung back twice for the patrol bloke saying he woudl be later, and once with teh low loader, patrol man was ment to be there in 60 mins, as was low loader

FATBOY
22-02-2006, 19:36
When mine went, the AA bloke said he wasn't even going to try and fix the cable and asked where I wanted it towing too.. took me straight there, sorted!

he didn't look at anything, as I told him what had happened and he just said "A Williams? I ain't even going to try and make a temporary fix" Heh.

same ere mate! the rac bloke who came out said no way is he gonna fix it! and towed me back!

Mattie
22-02-2006, 21:19
im startin 2 think the AA r cunts to lol....

1 came out 2 my m8 after about an hr of waitin, then told him the head gasket had blown.....towed him home when my m8 had a look all it was, was the disstributor cap had come loose :roll:

Lunner
22-02-2006, 21:25
Well my car woudln't start, classic signs of no petrol, bloke got there and the cunt started, wouldn't have it that it was lack of fuel and checked the ignition system :roll:

Guess what everything was ok