PDA

View Full Version : My Moan of the Day.... Poxy French Piece of Crap!!!

Clio b
22-02-2006, 13:24
That damn poxy car of mine....

Last nite 5:40pm... pitch black in the car park at work... bloody freezin and the damn shitty car decides it dont wana start coz the battery is dead...

So there's me n my boss pushin it around the car park... me wiv no shoes on and a bloody skirt suit lookin rediculous... him jus bein a puney australian! Bloke inside the car nice and warm!

So we're runnin round n round the car park and all of a sudden my hand slips... bang goes my elbow and now its the size of an elephants leg! And teh bone is poking out rather funnily!

To make it all worse wen the car got started the bloke nearly run ova me shoes as well!

Damn car has had new alternator already and a new battery! Turns out the problem this time was the boot light was permanently stayin on which was draining my poxy battery!

Moral of the story... if u got a dumbass australian boss that says lets bump start it rather then gettin the jump leads out tell him he's a nob!

Thought i'd have a moan 2 u lot and enlighten u bout my manky elbow!

clowo16v
22-02-2006, 13:27
Ah well at least it started. If the bones poking out funny i'd get your elbow checked.

See ya

Matt

fasterthanjesus
22-02-2006, 13:33
any car over 10 years old should have access to a portable "jump starter".

no need for jump starts, or another car and jump leads.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&productId=180794&categoryId=31417

Gav
22-02-2006, 13:36
whats a GUY doing in the car and u doing pushing it
u shud be in the car and he shud be pushing :shock:

wavy
22-02-2006, 14:39
bang goes my elbow and now its the size of an elephants leg
sounds nasty get it looked at chick

Clio b
22-02-2006, 14:41
well they were doin it an i said i wud help!!

been to medical at work and now have a stunnin sling on me arm!! they reckon it cud b chipped so shud go hospital jus 2 get it checked!!

taken me bout 5 minutes 2 type this wiv me left hand!! he he!

Gav
22-02-2006, 14:45
dont sound good

bet it was a reet hoot watchin u do it tho :lol:

northy
22-02-2006, 14:58
heehee any pictures ? :wink:

stew
22-02-2006, 15:03
hehe

sounds a rite carry on!

clio_b - you should have been in the car! shame on your boss and other guy!

hope it aint broke or owt!

Clio b
22-02-2006, 15:46
hmmm sure it was funny watchin me run round a car park pushin the damn car wiv no shoes on!

sorry no pics!

i know the bone aint broke coz i can move it but it cud b chipped!!!

goin 2 spend all nite down hospital now!! great!!

Clio b
22-02-2006, 17:57
Been up hospital..... still gettin ova the amazement of only bein there an hour!

I only got a crack in the bone! It was out of place but the wonderful doctor managed to pop that straight again!

So it aint gona fall off! Its all good! Jus gota put up wiv the pain and a purple elbow!!

As for the car.... she mite get a few kicks!

Gav
22-02-2006, 17:58
lol...all fun in the game of clio's :D

1fast6
22-02-2006, 18:04
:( sounds pretty nasty hope you get better soon

I can't believe you were made to push your own car when there were some other blokes there. what a bunch of wan**ers if you don't mind be saying.

Rajk
22-02-2006, 20:42
my williams broke down on valentines day and i was pushing the car and my misses was driving, she hadnt got to grips with popping the clutch in second, spent about an hour pushing this car round the car park, my mate come down with his wife i jumped in the car and started it straight away. I just looked at the missus when it started and she hung her head in shame, turns out she was trying to pop the clutch and turn the key at the same time................silly girl!

big hp
22-02-2006, 22:43
="Rajk"]my williams broke down on valentines day and i was pushing the car and my misses was driving, she hadnt got to grips with popping the clutch in second, spent about an hour pushing this car round the car park, my mate come down with his wife i jumped in the car and started it straight away. I just looked at the missus when it started and she hung her head in shame, turns out she was trying to pop the clutch and turn the key at the same time................silly girl!

How silly must she of felt LOL

Jamie.
22-02-2006, 22:46
="Rajk"]my williams broke down on valentines day and i was pushing the car and my misses was driving, she hadnt got to grips with popping the clutch in second, spent about an hour pushing this car round the car park, my mate come down with his wife i jumped in the car and started it straight away. I just looked at the missus when it started and she hung her head in shame, turns out she was trying to pop the clutch and turn the key at the same time................silly girl!

How silly must she of felt LOL

did u give her a slap lol?

that would have really annoyed me, how many times did u tell her to do the same thing