PDA

View Full Version : fukkin wankas cs mods

2 live
22-02-2006, 11:01
they have a fukkin forum, with a discussion board etc.....but discuss owt n u get warned....question em..u get banned with no explanation........fukkin wanker of the week......ali..........u have won a prize.....please give me ur addy so i can deliver it.

FlamingMonkey
22-02-2006, 11:05
I agree, talk about cars get banned talk about gay sex and what clothes labels and hair gel you wear and your fine.

2 live
22-02-2006, 11:15
nice 1 lee..........ban lifted....

FlamingMonkey
22-02-2006, 11:21
Told you Lee was alright 8)

Tommo
22-02-2006, 11:34
Don't worry mate, I accidentally logged on with my old user name and got told I've been banned till Dec 2009 and the reason given - none!! I only ever posted about twice under that name...lol

2 live
22-02-2006, 11:35
seems like there is actually someone with a sense of humour on the mods team of cs after all....lol...again thanks lee..i mite be able to get me point across to ali now.....not holdin me breath tho.

northy
22-02-2006, 11:40
send em here jon, our rules are non existant heehee

2 live
22-02-2006, 11:42
lol.....sorry bout the heading if it causes any trouble fella...delte if u want......but they do my fukkin nut in sometimes lol.

northy
22-02-2006, 11:49
heeeheee, u keep finding new words for me to add to the XXX list mate :wink:

McPikie
22-02-2006, 12:06
Link to the thread, bet you I can get banned in one post :lol:

2 live
22-02-2006, 12:08
heeeheee, u keep finding new words for me to add to the XXX list mate :wink:

lol...my vocabulary of expletives is enormous hehe :wink:

fux sake not my fault i got barstardin tourettes is it?? lol

J o n
22-02-2006, 12:11
lol, some of them on there are sound, Seb's a good mod, it's only Simon and Griff that I ever thought were useless... Griff acts like a pregnant Nazi female and Simon was/is just a pleb that can't moderate his way out of a paper bag. They need people persons doing it, Seb takes me about as serious as you guys, hence we have a right ****in laugh and get on... the rest have their heads up their arses... What's more pathetic is the little digs they have, that you would get banned for, this is why all the old members have left, the ones that haven't done are known as mods/admin... it's the old boys network... so really 2 live should be a mod on there... but he's too northern, speaks his mind, owns a Mk1, worse yet a Williams, even worse still a Williams 1... and to top it off is a real enthusiast... so you see he has no chance...

like you say, cant talk about car performance on there, but its the most relevent thing to talk about on a car club for hot/warm hatches (well, as long as its a MK2 :wink: ), unless listing faults is what you call an interesting pass time... I'm sure everyone bought a Reno for the brand name and quality associated with it :roll:

2 live
22-02-2006, 12:26
the death of driving tales .....or racing tales as it was originally.....was the death of that site.

too many hypocrites, tell em u did 70 in a 40......oooooooooooooooh u cant do that......but u can undertake on a motorway using the hard shoulder at over 80 ...hmmmm...

now theres times for doing things, and then theres fukwits like that that dont know where or when the time is for doin shit like this, crash, post a pic, and evryones like......ooooooh u were lucky, unlucky about the car it was mint................etc etc etc.

neilc
22-02-2006, 12:33
It all comes down to us beating them at the Pod lol :twisted:

J o n
22-02-2006, 12:40
It all comes down to us beating them at the Pod lol :twisted:

quite simply, yes.

it's a crying shame that the MK1's are still faster, some can deal with it, others cant. I'm sure when Mehdi had the TB'd beasty and gave an M3 a beating from rolling to the limiter the owner wasn't too happy about his 40k being wasted, but that's an M3... these are 12k fully loaded on the road... :? I dont get the complex, I do however love winding them up over it... and they fall for the same shit each time :roll: :lol:

Gav
22-02-2006, 12:42
That they wont admitt :D

what is all this rivalry about tho lads? were just different groups, we all have our likes and dislikes and different clubs for us.

wc.co.uk for me
cs for others
f7p for other also

but the constant banter between us all....it's making us as bad as them, like a sewing circle of women ranting about there marriges.

Pointless, were better than them all and i think there starting to knowsit

only thing that pisses me off is KS but i think that is over with now :roll:

2 live
22-02-2006, 12:45
lol......dont even think thats over with.......rob will get on here under another name and start causin shit again.........i have no doubts about that lol.

funny tho. lol

Gav
22-02-2006, 12:50
lol......dont even think thats over with.......rob will get on here under another name and start causin s**t again.........i have no doubts about that lol.

funny tho. lol

hmm looking forward to it :roll:

shud of guessed he would come back...doesnt Northy ban his IP address tho...how does he change that?

Swervin_Mervin
22-02-2006, 13:02
Griff is a cock end. Even his own members were telling him to wind his neck in when I posted that spoof 182 review.

Justin..
22-02-2006, 20:10
lol......dont even think thats over with.......rob will get on here under another name and start causin s**t again.........i have no doubts about that lol.

funny tho. lol

hmm looking forward to it :roll:

shud of guessed he would come back...doesnt Northy ban his IP address tho...how does he change that?

if he has wireless internet hub, you can just reset it and you get a new IP , ive done its lots of times cos i kept getting banned from a chat site LOL
:P

big hp
22-02-2006, 20:15
Dynamic ip's

Justin..
22-02-2006, 20:17
^^ what are they?

big hp
22-02-2006, 20:31
Its where your IP address keeps changing every time you connect.

Gav
22-02-2006, 23:08
what chat site J?
that teletubbies one? Parents will contact u one day fella and u wont like that :wink:

hip_spasm
22-02-2006, 23:31
Don't you have anything better to talk about than another forum ? :roll:

Gav
22-02-2006, 23:35
beats posting on yours :wink:

Justin..
23-02-2006, 20:28
what chat site J?
that teletubbies one? Parents will contact u one day fella and u wont like that :wink:

ur such a cock mate

Scott-16v!
23-02-2006, 20:31

Nice of you to make your 2nd post since september :wink: how's your recently acquired moderating position going Dave?

FATBOY
23-02-2006, 20:39
whos hip spasm???? is it a certain someone in disguise?

richy
23-02-2006, 20:41
i wish everyone would stop whining about it all like a bunch of girls ffs :roll:

Scott-16v!
23-02-2006, 20:45
hip_spasm used to be called the same on cs. is now called dave and is one of the new mods

J o n
24-02-2006, 09:45

dont you have anything better to do than signing up to another forum to post a few comments on one thread? hmm, yeah, had to think about that one eh? :wink:

hip_spasm
24-02-2006, 16:23
Registered for the site long time ago mate...well a time ago anyway. Back when I was looking to step down to a Williams!

Sticking with the 182 for now... :D

hip_spasm
24-02-2006, 16:24
whos hip spasm???? is it a certain someone in disguise?

Check out the research!!! lol :D

J o n
24-02-2006, 16:54
Registered for the site long time ago mate...well a time ago anyway. Back when I was looking to step down to a Williams!

Sticking with the 182 for now... :D

aah, well in that case please read my comments to mean the following: "**** off" :lol: hehe