my life is over as we no it

going to have to sell all my cars

ive been banned from f7 shower ...er power

northy
22-02-2006, 08:57
what did you do wrong mandy ?

J o n
22-02-2006, 09:22
... I missed sommert!? thought you meant from driving then pal... a little tear was forming near the corner of my eye :cry:

however if it's banned from f7 power, then I wouldn't worry about that shower of shite, you've just halved the member count now :wink: :lol:

*Edit* just been reading the other thread, class, I dont think I've ever met a more childish spiteful kid hiding in a 30+ year old's body... very sad.

As for U33db, you seem okay sometimes, then you get all loved up and lose site of reality... can you believe a word he says, as logically there's no reason to believe someone that lies so often... I can only assume it's some kind of hero worship :roll:

stew
22-02-2006, 11:21
Join the club andy! :P

Wonder how many got a "banning" on F7 Power after last nite!??? :wink:

FlamingMonkey
22-02-2006, 11:23
I thought I was on CS for a moment, I thought the title read "IVE BEEN BUMMED"

seb182
22-02-2006, 13:26
so what happened on f7power last night? what did i miss! :)

Gav
22-02-2006, 13:27
nothing on f7p mate...all on here

was a busy night :D

J o n
22-02-2006, 13:29
look in moderated posts bro, all shall be revealed... pure comedy, Stromba playing the role of jester to a 'T' once again :lol:

Andy
22-02-2006, 15:10
but a google fight up

williamsclio

vs

f7 power

didnt go down to well lol must be only 3 members on there now

Gav
22-02-2006, 15:13
they have deleted that thread now mate :roll:

Andy
22-02-2006, 15:15
aww bless him .......

is he upset tell him to come see me

Scott-16v!
22-02-2006, 15:54
just read the thread, gutted i missed it :(

hang on no i'm not, i was enjoying myslef having a top night out in london instead of arguing on a forum :wink: \:D/
all i'll say on the matter is mountains out of molehils.

Gav
22-02-2006, 16:27
hang on no i'm not, i was enjoying myslef having a top night out in london instead of arguing on a forum

shopping with your sister again scott? :lol:

Scott-16v!
22-02-2006, 16:43
nope took yours instead. :wink:
about 30 odd of us went to see a mate do an acoustic gig in a bar in leicester square at night, made a day of it. :D

Gav
22-02-2006, 16:49
nope took yours instead. :wink:
about 30 odd of us went to see a mate do an acoustic gig in a bar in leicester square at night, made a day of it. :D

wondered where she had gone
your mom dont hit the spot no more u see fella so when she was bouncing on me dick i got bored and thought bollox this this scag im gonna go see how me sis is doing

but she wasnt in....hope u had fun :wink:

Scott-16v!
22-02-2006, 16:57
so you were gonna fook your sister instead? always thought u were a bunch of inbreds :wink: :P :lol:

Gav
22-02-2006, 17:01
bastard :lol: :wink:

Enid
22-02-2006, 18:35
Just read that thread, everyone calm down, lifes tooooo shoorrrrttt :P

u33db
22-02-2006, 19:31
but a google fight up

williamsclio

vs

f7 power

didnt go down to well lol must be only 3 members on there now

Yes that was the reason.

Given the antics on here a few minutes earlier it seemed to me to be nothing other than baiting. Apologies if it wasn't meant that way but with a previous post count of something like 1 there was really no other explanation in my eyes...its not like you know anyone on there well enough to pass it off as banter.

stew
22-02-2006, 20:17
I asked my mate jim to speak to stromba on F7 power and ask him why i was banned....

Jim got back to me today with this response : "The user was banned for comments made on another forum. Unfortunately those comments aimed at myself made his membership on this forum untenable."

Ruling with a iron-fist i can see!

Surely a comment on another forum doesnt warrent a ban. It is "his" site suppose, so ill just have to accept it. Don't bother me if F7 power looses another member!

***I am in no way instigating any trouble, and not "dissing" F7 Power as a forum in anyway what so ever! It just all seems so petty!!!!***

Lunner
22-02-2006, 20:29
I choose to no longer visit f7power

Andy
22-02-2006, 20:32
u33

have a word

mate seriously stop been a muppet and think for your self

like i care i have been banned who wants to read shit about stromba and jill flirting

when he doesnt even own a williams lol .......

Mattie
22-02-2006, 21:01
god dam it!......i dont log on for 2 days and i miss everythin! :evil:

u33db
22-02-2006, 21:29
Andy - i don't particularly care what you think - as the person who maintains f7 power all i'm conerned about is that people get on while using the site. Sadly, a select few of you don't like Rob and thats fair enough but don't go moaning at me for trying to keep the piece and advert any trouble/baiting!

Stew - similar to above, i'm sure you appreciate telling someone to 'f off' on one forum won't exactly endere you to the same people on a different forum...hence your ban.

BTW, was the 'he doesn't even own a williams' comment directed at me? LMAO...

Jamie.
22-02-2006, 21:38
tbh i think u are all extremly petty, and thats aimed at everyone who lets a forum wind them up :roll:

stew
22-02-2006, 21:42
Stew - similar to above, i'm sure you appreciate telling someone to 'f off' on one forum won't exactly endere you to the same people on a different forum...hence your ban.

Fair play. Won't stop me logging into F7 Power and browsing about. I'm not on here/or there to cause any shit!

It's amusing how things go a tad crazy when stromba gets involved! :roll:

Lunner
22-02-2006, 21:51
Without wanting to get too involved here, seems the problem is Rob, so why not ban Rob, and then everyone else can comr back, you'll ahve more members and everyone will be happy

BRUN
22-02-2006, 22:21
thats whats happened here.....

Lunner
22-02-2006, 22:26
exactly....and cliosport, think the guy woudl get the hint lol

Gav
22-02-2006, 23:14
question is tho, there is a thread on here slagging off some cs mods, so everyone that slagged off a cs mod in that thread now will be banned from cs?

crazy, u have banned someone because they dont get along with your best f7p customer

but agreed, if Rob was slapped off every clio forum i think there wouldnt be any arguments

[clio sport not included]

u33db
23-02-2006, 00:33
I would suggest you look into the history between WC, CS and Rob before you start voicing your opinion...

northy
23-02-2006, 08:59
No thanks UB33 - Im all stromba'ed out. But there are more sites than just cs. Remember HotHatch - Mmmm wonder why that closed

You carnt bann a user on your site A - when he posts something on site B lol

How does that work ??? You have to caution the user first and remove the post - if he contines then u bann him / shim end off.

stew
23-02-2006, 09:34
^^^thanks northy! someone at least agrees with me!

I cant be arsed with all this stromba dictatorship wankness thats been happening, so just gonna let it drop. It's not my fault he is a big fat nob-cheese who spoils for a fight!

8)

J o n
23-02-2006, 09:38
I would suggest you look into the history between WC, CS and Rob before you start voicing your opinion...

good idea, how about taking your own advice... and your tongue out of stromba's ass as I cant hear a god damn word your saying :lol:

seriously mate, you dont have a fekkin clue. you talk about baiting, well isn't that all Stromba does? and when it doesn't go his way he gets nasty... :roll:

i'd like to be able to explain it in simple terms, but your obviously blinded by your undying love and affection for him and cant see simple truths, but the pathetic thing its so feckin obvious that even an idiot would see :roll:

u33db
23-02-2006, 11:54
As i've said many times, is that there probably blame on both sides for the arguments - you can see that by going back through this site and CS etc - and i don't really want to get into the exact whys again.

However, while this is never going to change, my point in my last statement was that there are people who have never even met/spoken/dealt with Rob are now sticking their oar in which further agrivates the situation; being realistic, stew-punk/Williams-Jr/etc have no real right for slagging him off...the only basis they've got for that is "my mate on WC doesn't like him/i don't like some of his comments" which isn't really fair IMO.

While i can put up with and maybe understand TheJesus and co doing it, i think the above set of people should perhaps try and remain a bit more neutral instead of ganging up just for the sake of it...thats only reasonable.

Jamie.
23-02-2006, 11:56
how do peeps have this amount of time to write essay responses like this in work?

u33db
23-02-2006, 11:57
Skivers? :wink:

2 live
23-02-2006, 12:10
="u33db"]As i've said many times, is that there probably blame on both sides for the arguments - you can see that by going back through this site and CS etc - and i don't really want to get into the exact whys again.

However, while this is never going to change, my point in my last statement was that there are people who have never even met/spoken/dealt with Rob are now sticking their oar in which further agrivates the situation; being realistic, stew-punk/Williams-Jr/etc have no real right for slagging him off...the only basis they've got for that is "my mate on WC doesn't like him/i don't like some of his comments" which isn't really fair IMO.

While i can put up with and maybe understand TheJesus and co doing it, i think the above set of people should perhaps try and remain a bit more neutral instead of ganging up just for the sake of it...thats only reasonable.

lol.....u mean let them find out for themselves??

iv said this countless times.....face to face...robs quite an amiable guy.....on the forums and safe behind his screen his an obnoxious arrogant wanker, always spoiling for an arguement with someone about something. fair do's...freedom of speech an all that....but it gets boring after a while...then really funny when he gets wound up and has to start backtracking on the things he says.......much like urself...go look into the history...no dont cos that will show them what hes like....
and u dont wanna go into that again.

i dont see how he can ban anyone on 1 site for their views on another.....the only reason f7plower or woteva was set up was so he actually had somewhere to post as evry other forum he was intrested in had banned him........u wouldve thort after the first couple hed have learned his lesson......but no.....he carries on.......then usually threatens violence when he cant get the better of u verbally, or textually.....

now if northy doesnt agree with something you yourself had put on the other forum.....u think hed ban u from here??......no...y.....cos hes man enuff to take the criticism, and the amount of ppl actually reading the post would come to a no. of 3.....u jill and rob, althjo rob would probs read it 100 times in his various aliases to boost the no.s lol.

northy
23-02-2006, 12:30
=D>

McPikie
23-02-2006, 12:37
Group hug????

No?

OK, **** you all :lol:

J o n
23-02-2006, 12:46
[quote="2 live"][quote="u33db"]As i've said many times, is that there probably blame on both sides for the arguments - you can see that by going back through this site and CS etc - and i don't really want to get into the exact whys again.

lol.....u mean let them find out for themselves??

iv said this countless times.....face to face...robs quite an amiable guy.....on the forums and safe behind his screen his an obnoxious arrogant w**ker, always spoiling for an arguement with someone about something. fair do's...freedom of speech an all that....but it gets boring after a while...then really funny when he gets wound up and has to start backtracking on the things he says.......much like urself...go look into the history...no dont cos that will show them what hes like....
and u dont wanna go into that again.

i dont see how he can ban anyone on 1 site for their views on another.....the only reason f7plower or woteva was set up was so he actually had somewhere to post as evry other forum he was intrested in had banned him........u wouldve thort after the first couple hed have learned his lesson......but no.....he carries on.......then usually threatens violence when he cant get the better of u verbally, or textually.....

now if northy doesnt agree with something you yourself had put on the other forum.....u think hed ban u from here??......no...y.....cos hes man enuff to take the criticism, and the amount of ppl actually reading the post would come to a no. of 3.....u jill and rob, althjo rob would probs read it 100 times in his various aliases to boost the no.s lol.

amen brutha! question to Dougal, have you actually met Rob? as said, very nice bloke in person, then once he 'think' he knows you he likes to push until you either agree with everything he says, or disagree and get into an arguement. lets no get into it again, as I don't mind dragging myself through the mud, but I dont really want to bring in all the evidence of people he has tried to **** over for little other than being a spiteful nasty cunt. as I've said, one day you will realise this, just hope you have the balls and brains to admit it.

u33db
23-02-2006, 17:11
I think we certainly agree on the fact that the constant arguments are getting boring...that in mind i'll repeat my previous opinion about how new folk should keep out of it. As 2 live said, if they want to find out for themselves then fair enough but TBH mines a valid point that the more new people 'get involved' the more an old arguement is gonna keep recurring which isn't doing anyone or any club any good.

We obviously will have to agree to disagree on Rob...a lot of you guys dislike him - some for valid/understandable reasons and some with totally irrelevant reasons. I personally have never had any problems with him so, like i do with anyone (inc you guys), i'll base my opinions on that.

In regard to f7 site management i'll continue to do as i see fit and hopefully be fair with it - AFAIC anyone whose been banned has been given a valid explanation or warning...if thats not to someones taste then i'm sorry, you signed up to the f7 site, you signed up to the rules much as you do here. Call that autocratic if you want but i'm a pretty fair chap and the site is run that way.

Laters! :)

Gav
23-02-2006, 17:33
the reason i got involved in the williams movie argument is because ive been designing websites for 5 years so i know all about copyright and he was talkin complete bollox and all i said was 'fook that, good vid gunner' then he started talkin shite about charging the site, i was trying to cover his bullshit in sugar cuz all the crap he was talkin aboot copyright was wrong!
And then he comes on msn chatting bollox to me so IMO iam involved if he is going to chat to me via msn

Then on this one i didnt agree for the reason u banned stew punk, i dont see why u have to watch what u say everywhere just incase u get banned from somewhere else! Its wrong.....in the rules it doesnt state that if u say something about someone somewhere else ur automatically banned, at least issue a warning,

But its ur site mate u run it how u want.
But rob came on msn talkin shite about it on there so thats why i got involved.....but ur right, apart from that i dont know rob and his past, thats why i used to like the guy, regardless of what others think the other day i just saw his true colours

stew
23-02-2006, 18:16
I agree with all the above.

I voiced my opinions (which i belive i am entitled to do) as i felt "this" site was being threatened by someone (King dickhead) and thought id throw down the fact that he wasnt liked here and should "f off"! BAD IDEA (it seems)

It seems totally ridiculous that i was banned from another forum for a simple sentence (which i regret saying now :oops: ) and get no warning or correspondance. I have to make up another user and ask Rob in the guise of someone else why i was banned!

Totally over the top all for ONE reason :

The photos were not copyrighted, (did anyone pay copyright protection??) and someone (Gunner) found them on the internet (free for all) and used them in a compilation video of the Williams Clio. (Which was very well done IMO - showed the clio off nicely and gave some rallying pedigree!) Rob was given credit for them. <FULLSTOP>

I really dont see where the problem was/is??? :? other than rob likes spoling for a fight on forums hes not welcome on! :evil:

u33db
23-02-2006, 18:29
Stew, you spoke to me on MSM no more than 20 minutes after you were banned and voiced no grevance/annoyance?! :?

stew
23-02-2006, 20:49
^^^erm...thats cause i didnt know i was banned from F7 Power by then!

(Just doubled checked my message logs and there was no mention of me being banned from F7 Power!)

****ing petty and this is getting very teedious (sp)! Rob aint welcome on here (afaik) end of story! :wink: