PDA

View Full Version : Peoples weekend?

Lamby
21-03-2005, 14:28
Went out in devizes saturday during the day and got back to the car with aerial ripped off and car looked to have been keyed on the bonet roof and tailgate. not happy at all. Why people do these things i have no idea.

Then last night was pulled over twice by 2 different coppers within ten minutes!!!

One did general spot check and the other decided to give me a producer and some VDRS thing because my main headlight had blown that night. So i had bad experiences on the weekend with car. anyone else?

But on the upside went quadbiking on salisbury plain with the girlfriend on her farm! apsolutly amazing!! havn't done it in ages and saturday was the perfect day for it!!

KingStromba
21-03-2005, 14:48
Went out in devizes saturday during the day and got back to the car with aerial ripped off and car looked to have been keyed on the bonet roof and tailgate. not happy at all. Why people do these things i have no idea.

Then last night was pulled over twice by 2 different coppers within ten minutes!!!

One did general spot check and the other decided to give me a producer and some VDRS thing because my main headlight had blown that night. So i had bad experiences on the weekend with car. anyone else?

But on the upside went quadbiking on salisbury plain and took the girlfriend up her farm track! apsolutly amazing!! havn't done it in ages and saturday was the perfect day for it!!

:shock:

Lamby
21-03-2005, 15:00
????????? Don't remember writing that LOL :shock:

KingStromba
21-03-2005, 15:20
:wink: