PDA

View Full Version : FAO Gunner

skipp123
21-03-2005, 13:24
going back on the previouse poll on who smokes that leathal weed....

is it true police can test you for smokeing it at the road side iv heared mixed stuff about this just wanted to know the truth!!! i dont understand how it would work as marajuwana stays in your system for upto 6 months so in theory if i have now quit for 2 weeks and i got pulled and tested id be positive???????????

VIPERONE
21-03-2005, 13:33
Well i know the normal patrol bobbies cant do it yet.... if it smells of cannabis in your car, or the officer suspects your under the influence of drugs, then you can be arrested under sec 4 of the road traffic act.. then you will be tested down at the station.

if your under 17 and your in possession of it its an arrestable offence...

If you smoke in public --arrest
if you smoke it near a school- arrest

in an area with a problem an arrest...

if you are caught in possession of it you can receive a street caution, and still can be arrested..lolol a bit of a grey area to the public.. some think its legalised...lol

skipp123
21-03-2005, 13:35
cheers for clearing that up thanx

Swervin_Mervin
21-03-2005, 13:46
How does it work then GG if you're tested at the station, as Skipp says it stays in the bloodstream for 6 months.

You only have to have smoked it passively as well, for it to show up IIRC.

Do they have levels that they go off?

KingStromba
21-03-2005, 13:53
If you get stopped and think you will be 'tested' tell the coppers you just swallowed a pot of pills thinking they were vitamin c but may have been aspirin. They will then rush you to hospital.

When in hospital, just do a bunk out of the window. As you wouldnt have been arrested you arnt evading arrest, so are free to leave. :D