PDA

View Full Version : 2 service or not 2 service?

Mattie
12-02-2006, 19:50
should i service the wily my self or pay reno 2 do it?....apart from not trusting reno i havnt really got the money 2 pay for a reno job so im thinkin bout just doin it my self

wot shud i do???

Clio_GTT
12-02-2006, 19:54
what sort of service do you need ? if its a simple oil, filter etc job then DIY, i'll come help if needs be, if its a cambelt service, get nick hill to do it :D

Mattie
12-02-2006, 20:01
just a simple 6k service thank god lol...

think me n my m8 (mostly my m8 lol)m will be doing it, if we need any help though ill drop u a line WL ....thanks :D

Clio_GTT
12-02-2006, 20:05
just a simple 6k service thank god lol...

think me n my m8 (mostly my m8 lol)m will be doing it, if we need any help though ill drop u a line WL ....thanks :D

no worries, the oil filter is a bitch, remove the cross member and lean the rad out to get better access, failing that remove the rad and flush the coolant at the same time, everything else is a piece of piss, if you're doing the fuel filter watch out as it get everywhere, make sure you ain't got a fag in your mouth :lol:

MatBrown
12-02-2006, 22:05
no worries, the oil filter is a bitch, remove the cross member and lean the rad out to get better access, failing that remove the rad and flush the coolant at the same time, everything else is a piece of piss, if you're doing the fuel filter watch out as it get everywhere, make sure you ain't got a fag in your mouth :lol:

You don't need to remove anything to do the oil filter, i just stick my hand down by the alternator.

Mat.

Gav
12-02-2006, 22:09
get my dad to do it :D

GazTwo
12-02-2006, 22:20
If the cars got FSH get to a garage and keep the SH going....doesn't need to be a Reno garage.....otherwise DIY.