PDA

View Full Version : 5 police cars to stop 1 willy

rochdale_williams
10-02-2006, 18:00
was driving home the other night. bout 2am and i suddenly had a focus all over my back end. carried on next thing i know a range rovers next to it. blue lights flash so i stop. ORDERED into the back off the range rover and told theyre looking for a red corsa. funny my cars a blue williams. next thing a volvo and 2 astras pull up too. 5 cars now and i'm not even wanted....

5 mins later it comes over the radio the red corsa's smashed into a parked car 3 miles away and drivers legged it. all 4 extra cars now chase off to the crash.

waste of my bloody time. and police resources.
HARASSMENT

Andyvalver
10-02-2006, 18:17
Pmsl, did you point out yours was not blue nor a corsa?

pigs
:roll:

VIPERONE
10-02-2006, 19:00
LOL looks like your getting the blame for my antics..

Get me the collar numbers of any of the officers involved and i'll have a word and get it sorted,.. thats 3 times you have been pulled now... they should be aware of who you are and that the car is legitimate.

richy
10-02-2006, 19:02

pigs

it is blue lol

rochdale_williams
10-02-2006, 19:23
yep. blue. not red. my dash lights are almost red. and i have a red airfreshner but thats about it. am getting stopped more than usual recently. they're trying to do me for something but can't catch me upto owt. it's legal in all ways.

craig100
10-02-2006, 19:48
they might just like the car mate and use it as an excuse lol

Andyvalver
10-02-2006, 20:01

pigs

it is blue lol

pmsl, oh yeah. Bit of a typo lol :oops:

Lunner
10-02-2006, 21:41
What gibbo means is hes been pissing guys off at work and when ever tehy see a blue williams tehy pull it over to try to hassle him :lol: