PDA

View Full Version : live mapping and setting verniers?

david932
08-02-2006, 02:55
i want to get my williams chipped with one suited to my engine and have the vernier pullys set up on the rollers. any suggestions for some decent places and how much i shud pay?

J o n
08-02-2006, 09:12
for a remap the only place to go is chip wizards, as he will map your current ECU to suit and it's £350 all inclusive. few people off here have used him and everyone has had fantastic results, big hp being the most recent made 172bhp up from 164bhp with basic breathing mods. those are fly wheel figs, the most impressive is the at the wheels one, over 150bhp there!

for cam timing i'd speak to BenR personally, he timed the Nana iirc and that flies.

david932
08-02-2006, 21:05
cheers jesus, have u got the no. for chip wizards? and whos BenR and how can i get hold of him?

Coops
08-02-2006, 21:56
BenR is a forum user, look him up on the memeberslist at top of the page and pm him!! 8)

richy
08-02-2006, 22:07
for a remap the only place to go is chip wizards, as he will map your current ECU to suit and it's £350 all inclusive. few people off here have used him and everyone has had fantastic results, big hp being the most recent made 172bhp up from 164bhp with basic breathing mods. those are fly wheel figs, the most impressive is the at the wheels one, over 150bhp there!

for cam timing i'd speak to BenR personally, he timed the Nana iirc and that flies.

talking of timing u sorted yours yet?

2 live
09-02-2006, 09:37
lol...yeah ben mite be good at tioming things in....prob is......theres no proof of it so far...and the waiting list is over 12 months so i hear

J o n
09-02-2006, 09:48
BenR is a forum user, look him up on the memeberslist at top of the page and pm him!! 8)

what a pikey, Ben, pay yer fiver you tight bastard! :lol:

Richy, not yet mate, car's at 2 live tuning at the moment having a braking system overhaul... also known as replacing every bastard part... :cry: ****in' clios... lol

his timing is spot on imo Jon, when mines been done I'll show you exactly how good it is :wink: i'll have a chip too... you cheating twat :lol: (oh yeah, not ****ing forgot about that!)

2 live
09-02-2006, 10:19
lol.il be too old to drive by the time u get ur pullies on and fully timed and mapped mate.....i mean uv only been waitin a year for the fukkin pullies to turn up......thats the easy/quick bit....bet its gunna take at least 4 years just for him to get the pullies fitted.....then another 12 to get the timing rite....assuming it doesnt cost another sump/engine by then.....lol

J o n
09-02-2006, 10:26
it'll be worth it mate, especially when the 2 in front leaves you for dead... remember, it's already shocked the hell out of you when you were standard, and lets face it, your car was never slow even as std... even with yer ghey chip you only get a car ahead before the cams eat you back up again... yeah yeah, you backed off :wink: :lol: (i was coming past whether you liked it or not mofo! :wink: )

(tomorrow we'll have to see what these HP chips are like, we know how my car does against your now as it is, so wouldn't mind seeing how it does with chippy... **** going over the tops though, I dont know those roads as well as you!)

2 live
09-02-2006, 10:55
jus follow my lead lol......theres only a couple of brows that u have to hit sideways, to land straight on the road after the brow.....ul love it lol.

well mate....im not impressed with the chip thats in urs at all tbh...feels almost std. very poor...i will have no probs leavin ur ass behind still.

im surprised u couldnt see the flames emittin from my zorst as u caught me up....it does that a lot on over run apparently lol

J o n
09-02-2006, 11:38
jus follow my lead lol......theres only a couple of brows that u have to hit sideways, to land straight on the road after the brow.....ul love it lol.

well mate....im not impressed with the chip thats in urs at all tbh...feels almost std. very poor...i will have no probs leavin ur ass behind still.

im surprised u couldnt see the flames emittin from my zorst as u caught me up....it does that a lot on over run apparently lol

**** following you, NO ****ING WAY am I going 100+ over the brow of a hill, blind and into a bend...!

so it's killed the power? :wink: we'll have to have a do either way... I should be pulling you back in top of 4th on std cams, as by that point your gearings not longer than mine due to revs, did you say it's only about 110mph without the cams in 4th now??

couldn't see the flames, I was too close waiting for your bitch ass to move over :wink: :lol:

Martin
09-02-2006, 11:49
pmsl @ 2live...

J o n
09-02-2006, 11:52
pmsl @ 2live...

you know the roads i mean dont you? he's not right that guy... lol

2 live
09-02-2006, 12:12
pussy

lol

and yes...it def seems to have killed power lol.....likin it

SyWill3
13-02-2006, 16:46
Whats the figures people are getting with cams and chips? Think its time for an upgrade me thinks:)

J o n
13-02-2006, 18:43

Oh contraire :wink: (lets try std one next weekend and see what the diff is back to back against yours on same road? wanna see which is better)

pussy

lol

and yes...it def seems to have killed power lol.....likin it

good job really, dont wanna run into the back of you :wink: lol

2 live
14-02-2006, 09:13
shunt do.......ur brakes are fine now...and ul have extra time to react, after seeing my brakelights come on, then ul b able to safely stop in the huge gap in front of u :wink:

J o n
14-02-2006, 09:54
that will be because i'm backing off... dont want as many stone chips :wink: