PDA

View Full Version : Random as ****... GSF idiots

J o n
07-02-2006, 13:53
Ordered a brake pressure regulator yesterday and it was delivered today... to my work... problem is that I specifically requested that it got delivered to 2 live's, which kinda makes sense seeing as my car's there. So when I was asked to sign for an item this morning and saw the letters GSF printed on the package I was a little bit startled as to why the **** it had come here.

I don't remember giving them this address and thought that I must have done and I've ****ed up... not having that though, could have sworn I put the right address in... right, phone them...

just got off the phone with some dude and he's just as puzzled as I am, as indeed it has been requested for one address and delivered to work... the thing that really confused us though was when he said we only have 2 delivery addresses for you (one being home the other now being 2 lives for this part) so had no idea where and how they got my work address...

Gavin at GSF called back, offering varying compensation and alternative ideas, but I only really wanted to know how it went to work... no ideas from either of us... i shouldn't have happened and **** knows how it has, but it's a day wasted. They kindly offered to have this picked up and a new one delivered for tomorrow though and to give me the P&P back, but I said he could keep the £4 as I'd feel like a pikey asking for that back... it's almost like moaning over £5 membership if your reading Stromba :wink:

BRUN
07-02-2006, 14:10
weird, have you ever had stuff delivered from them before to work...

i know he said they are only showing 2 addresses for you but maybe somehow details from an old order got confused with this one

J o n
07-02-2006, 14:14
never, only thing I have had delivered to work was an exhaust from Paul at Infinicar... GSF always send to my home...

It was send through parcel force, wonder if they got my work address and delivered it there for some reason? :?

either way it's cost me a day and what's worse is that it was done online, no human intervention ****ing it up... so you'd think! :x lol

Mattie
07-02-2006, 15:52
maybe they sent it 2 your home adress and u wasnt in, and so they got your work addy etc of a nieghbour?

MatBrown
07-02-2006, 19:01
How did you pay?
Maybe got details from there?

Mat.