PDA

View Full Version : Where to go ???

Jus
06-02-2006, 17:00
Im looking at getting some engine work done to my Williams 1.

First question is.... Do I really want to do this or should I leave it as standard. ??

Ive already bought a stainless exhaust and decat from K-tec but was wondering what else i really wanna get done ? and where ? im based in the southwest so am happy to drive about 100 miles to get the work done.

I was thinking maybe new manifold, cams, re-map etc but just not really sure where to go :?

ANy guidance would be great :)

Coops
06-02-2006, 17:18
sorry man, no idea about doon saaaaaafff!! loads of quality spots up here tho if u wanna travel bit further.

hill power
chip wizzards

smokey
06-02-2006, 19:59
It would be worth your while to travel that bit further and see GDI/AWT in Caxton, Cambs imo
People travel from as far as scotland to have work done there, because of the quality of work you can expect.

Smokey

Jus
06-02-2006, 20:07
It would be worth your while to travel that bit further and see GDI/AWT in Caxton, Cambs imo
People travel from as far as scotland to have work done there, because of the quality of work you can expect.

Smokey

Actually, now you mention it, i took my last car upto Northampton to be sorted :roll: Ill hnave a look into it. thanks mate :)

MatBrown
07-02-2006, 02:04
If your willing to travel, definitely make the trip up to Hillpower just off the M42, you won't be disappointed.

Mat.