PDA

View Full Version : Dimond Cut or Polished?

Jamie.
30-01-2006, 16:02
proclean quoted 45 a wheel to have my wheels dimond cut rim or 35 polished or sumit. he said theres not much diff between the two bar the £10 each price diff. taking them there on sat, get em back week after, so what u guys reckon?

Swervin_Mervin
30-01-2006, 16:06
Diamond cut, as per the originals.

BenR
30-01-2006, 20:39
daimond deffo, looks better.

MatBrown
31-01-2006, 02:04
Yep,

Diamond cut all the way.

Mat.

VIPERONE
31-01-2006, 02:10
mine were done other way.and look immence

Jamie.
31-01-2006, 09:57
i'll prob go dimond cut. when i rung up the lad said id have to book them in and wait around 2 weeks to get them sorted..... however i said can i drop em off on w/end as im off to sheffield he said not a prob blah blah blah, by the end of the convo he said drop em off on sat and i'll have em done for u on tuesday lol. seemed a sound enough guy :D

Daz.
31-01-2006, 13:29
i'll prob go dimond cut. when i rung up the lad said id have to book them in and wait around 2 weeks to get them sorted..... however i said can i drop em off on w/end as im off to sheffield he said not a prob blah blah blah, by the end of the convo he said drop em off on sat and i'll have em done for u on tuesday lol. seemed a sound enough guy :D

Oh dear - welcome to hell - I went to liverpool 4 times the end and it took them 3 weeks and two attempts to do them - and they still wern't right.

Jamie.
31-01-2006, 13:51
what probs did u have daz? where urs being done in silver finish that are on your car at the mo

2 live
31-01-2006, 13:54
i took mine in on the tues...had them refitted to car all spankin n mint on the sat....nowt wrong wi em....for the price anyway.

mine are jus polished tho...apparently they cant lacquer the diamond cut cos the lacquer doesnt key very well. not sure how rite that is tho.

Daz.
31-01-2006, 13:58
what probs did u have daz? where urs being done in silver finish that are on your car at the mo

yeh they're the ones on now - alot of people I know have had good service so hopefully I caught them on a bad day but mine were terrible the first time I picked them up - pitted to bollocks and they hadn't bothered sorting out the kerb marks just sprayed them over!

One thing I don't like about mine is the colour - they're too dark a silver - think i'd go somewhere else next time for a comparision...

Do they do full alloy polishing you know of?

Jamie.
31-01-2006, 14:01
mine are in bad condition so im asking for mine to be sandblasted and done properly. i cant be assed driving 120miles there and back to say there in poor condition