PDA

View Full Version : Woman Driver In Charge Of A Valver- Me! *Vid!*

Mish_16V
28-01-2006, 18:36
Watch out people.... :lol:

Stole my dads camera, made a custom mount (it's amazing what you can do with sellotape these days :wink: ) and went for a spin in the Valver woman driver a'la Mish style- note the strategic placing of the passenger side wiper- it's meant to be like that honest! Oil pressure looks high but it usually sits dead in the middle once its warmed up lol

May take a while to load from the link but bare with it and it should load so you can see how us girlies drive :wink:

*PS...anyone no how to convert .mov files to play in windows media etc would you let me know. thanks!

http://www.vidiLife.com/reloc.cfm?cryp=010-CEEA3D49-1C0A-40F3-A3DE-2

derv
28-01-2006, 18:49
hehe nice vid mish, camera was at a bit of a funny angle though, cant see road ahead, ive have my camera and mount for ages now and i still havent used them! only cus the car has hardly been on the road the last couple of months. u keepin the valver now or still thinkin of selling?

Andyvalver
28-01-2006, 18:49
8) You were takin it easy in that vid, wernt you? :wink:

Sounds nice btw, a bit like mine :P

Mish_16V
28-01-2006, 18:50
yeh back to the drawing board on the mount...

I was hardly joking about sellotape- i wedged it between the headrest and the seat :lol:

More testing camera than anything, just need ideas for mounts now??

Andy it was running from cold and I hate belting my car...so yes i was taking it kind of easy lol- :P

steveos_16valver
28-01-2006, 23:46
nice magic tree

TA
29-01-2006, 00:02
rev it!!! :twisted:

Coops
29-01-2006, 12:00
thats what i did with my camera n all mish, all u gotta do is adjust the seat so its stupid close to the windscreen n its laffin! although am only using little digital point n shoot effort with a crap video feature, so it weighs fook all n clamps in the gap fine!

coops