PDA

View Full Version : Anyone celebrating St. Patricks Day?

Kelly
17-03-2005, 16:32
I wasn't til the md took us to lunch, free Jamesons shots with every pint of Guinness.

Erm.. i can't type proper, i think i drank too much

FlamingMonkey
17-03-2005, 16:42
I quite fancy it but I promised a mate I would chip his Xbox tonight, hopefully he will come round early then I can get to zee pub

KingStromba
17-03-2005, 16:44
Chip his xbox tonight hey? So thats what they call it now? ooo err

Swervin_Mervin
17-03-2005, 16:45
It pisses me off that Manchester city council fork out shitloads of taxpayers money to promote their Irish festival, and then do naff all for St. George's day.

Kelly
17-03-2005, 16:55
Way of the world... i'll be out celebrating St Georges Day too :)

It is a shame though that in England we're pretty much classed
as racist when we fly our own flag :?

KingStromba
17-03-2005, 17:11
Yeah i dont get it. Put a skull and cross bones on the Williams the other day, next thing i know everyones calling me a pirate. Whats the world coming to? Next thing you know you put a swastika on your house and suddenly your a Nazi

:wink:

Swervin_Mervin
17-03-2005, 17:12
Way of the world... i'll be out celebrating St Georges Day too :)

It is a shame though that in England we're pretty much classed
as racist when we fly our own flag :?

Yep. I blame labour and their PC crusade.

Was a good do last year actually. Nice and warm, traditional pub in Didsbury, with all the doors open on to the main street.

I was actually aiming to get a free silly hat as it said you get one with 5 pints. Little did I realise you had to buy all 5 in one go! All my mates were drinking poofy lager!

FlamingMonkey
17-03-2005, 17:13
Juyst had word my mate is bringing Xbox round at 6 so I'll have plenty of time for some beers :lol:

Swervin_Mervin
17-03-2005, 17:14
Yeah i dont get it. Put a skull and cross bones on the Williams the other day, next thing i know everyones calling me a pirate. Whats the world coming to? Next thing you know you put a swastika on your house and suddenly your a Nazi

I've got a dixie flag at home. I might put it on the aerial for FCS! :P

KingStromba
17-03-2005, 17:18
I have a Nazi ensighn but i hear Cliosport are already flying that over their HQ, so wouldnt want to shit on thier fire.

Kelly
17-03-2005, 17:21
pmsl :lol: