PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get fuel injector o rings?!

Coops
23-01-2006, 14:12
brun mate i got then bosch numbers off u rpost but all the so called bosch 'suppliers' near me dont supply the fookin things!!!

they seem to be rarer than rockin horse shite!

help me people!

Coops
23-01-2006, 17:11
got a temp fix on the go and the car is running, but need to change rings really for proper ones, i just used random spare i found, not off a clio but seems to fit fine! reckon this b okay in long run or need genuine renault efforts?! bearin in mind cud b renault 1 neway cuz me old mans got a laguna n its probably off that!!

Coops

Lunner
23-01-2006, 17:18
I woudl guess since Brun works at Motorworld they can order them, give you local one a ring, and find out :)

BRUN
23-01-2006, 20:30
i can get them yes, they are not that cheap though as they have to come direct from Bosch in Germany so delivery makes it expensive

i think for a set of 5 top and bottom o-rings (so 10 in total) it was something like £25-£30 and they take a week to come

as far as im aware though they are not in stock anywhere within the UK

Coops
23-01-2006, 21:46
sok brun mate, i botched it with a laguna one.....(i think thats what it is anyway) and its runnin!!!

if that gives up the ghost i'll drop u a pm and cud u sort me some? either that or am in the second hand injector market!! 8)

Lunner
23-01-2006, 22:00
If you order some more Brun let me know i'll have some atsome point, can go halves on teh postage with who ever wants em

BRUN
23-01-2006, 22:08
yup will do

ive got an injector rail i want to clean up and fit so ill be buying new o rings then