PDA

View Full Version : FAO Gunner

BRUN
20-01-2006, 01:28
on my way home from work lately i keep seeing an Astra driven VERY badly, very dangerously, ive seen him on a minimum of 3 occasions now

ive probably made a few mistakes in my time, and ive seen loads of people driving who ive thought, idiot, but this guy really takes the piss and is seriously going to cause an accident

ive seen him speeding, tailgaiting, flashing behind other drivers, sudden moves, bad overtaking, and running red lights

i have his reg and i want to report him, but i want it to be anonymous because i dont want to get involved just in case

if you ring Crimestoppers would anything actually get done about it, i dont want him behind me on my way home, id be tempted to race in all honesty to show him his Astra is slow and he should calm down, but i dont want to, and the way he drives i dont want him anywhere near my car

every week night, at just after 6pm, he takes the following roads around St Helens to where he is going

Park Road onto Blackbrook Road onto West End Road
then he turns left onto Liverpool Road and across the Lancs continuing on Liverpool Road
at the next lights he turns left down Tithe Barn Road and this is where i carry on my journey safely away from him

if nothing would arise from Crimestoppers could i give you his reg so you can contact someone @ Merseyside Police

this guy really badly needs to be pulled over at the very least, banned in my opinion, ive never seen such dangerous driving for so many miles continuously, and on more than one occasion

2 live
20-01-2006, 13:15
GRASS

jus let him have his own incident mate. :wink:

snakeylady
20-01-2006, 14:30
Thats an OK attitude until your hear he's wiped out a family of four :(
If he really is that bad I would report him to the local nick pronto

Daz.
20-01-2006, 15:09
Report the fooker, I would.

Lunner
20-01-2006, 18:03
Stick it all dowen on a piece of paper, put it in en envelope and drop it inot the local cop station when its shut, if its open 24/7 then just address it ote h duty sergent or something and leave it at the front desk annomously

VIPERONE
20-01-2006, 19:45
it will just get filed away, you can report him in person that would be the best bet.
State what hid did... write a statement and then the tosser will get summons to court. you may get sent as a witness...

you can call crimestoppers but theres not much a bobby could do apart from stop him.. as there is only an anonymous witness... it would be shown as intelligence on the briefing system.

BRUN
21-01-2006, 01:17
yea but id rather not make a proper statement, for all i know the lads dad could be a copper and he thinks he can drive like that because of this...etc

ive never considered reporting anyone before, but this lad drives like this all the time it seems, at first i thought it was a one off, but every time ive seen him since he is all over the place trying to overtake at every chance, running red lights, flashing the car in front whilst right up its arse etc

he really really shouldnt be on the roads driving like that

2 live
22-01-2006, 16:14
at least hes concentrating on whats happnin in front of him tho mate. if it were some dodderin fukker that drives at 30 mph evrywhere but never has their eye on the road....wud u still be reporting them??

my advice is to leave it,.......hel either get nicked himself, or will have an accident....either way....leave them to it.

if u grass em up theyl come lookin for ya....trust me...i had the same done to me years ago...copper even showed me the statement lol........fool.....i had the name of the complainant then......funny how less than 2 weeks later.....the police got another statement off the same complainant stating that they were mistaken. and it wasnt me.......

think about it

leave em to it.

BRUN
22-01-2006, 16:16
and thats why i dont want to report it

wish i could video him driving, it really has to be seen to be believed that someone drives like this all the time