PDA

View Full Version : Birthday present from the cops...

freebone16v
17-01-2006, 17:42
To start it's my birthday today...joy..

i was driving home from uni and was coming up behind a police car, this was in a 60 zone, the road went into a small section of dual carriageway and the cop car was only doing 45 so i decided to overtake...as i got alongside him he sped up and was now doing 60...(he filled the space i was gonna pull into)..so i held it at 60 and pulled in infront of the car infront of him...

we get about 2 miles down the road and he pulls me over in a layby...we both get out and he says..

"do you know why i am pulling you over"
"no"
"i will give you a clue, it was you overtaking, it was dangerous as it caused the car infront of me to brake, and then i had to"

- at which point i held my toungue as really he was the dangerous driver, No.1 for speeding up as i passed, and No.2 for tailgating the other car so i couldn't pull in...idiot..

anyway i laughed it off as i only got a producer so no problems there...

great present for my Birthday though..lol

derv
17-01-2006, 17:48
tell ya some of the coppers are the most dangerous drivers ive seen! i was going up the Broadway in Walsall which is a 30mph road, and at one part has 2 lanes each side, there was a load of traffic on one side so a cop car (new volvo) dropped a gear, went onto the wrong side of the road and overtook all the standstill traffic. i recon he was doing 60-70 mph with no blue lights on, forced an oncoming car to brake hard then cut into the front of the queue.

Scott-16v!
17-01-2006, 17:49
lol sounds a right prick, Happy B'day though fella \:D/

stew
17-01-2006, 17:58
Happy birthday mate! \:D/

Looks like you gave yourself a pressie - keeping your mouth shut! Best thing in these situations. Otherwise they get arsey and make you wish you hadnt said a word!

My dad got pulled in a 40 zone over xmas.

They said "do you know why i stopped you?"

dad said "no!....."

They said "You were doing NEARLY 50 there!"

I looked at his speedo and he was only doing 40....bang on! :shock:

He got breathalised and sent on his way!
:)
TBH they only stopped him to add another tally to their drink driving campain...so they could get in out of the cold earlier!

No need though! :wink: :roll:

I have a great respect for the police...but traffic police are generally idiots with nothing better to do than enforce stupid laws. Go and catch child rapists, drug dealers etc....

Andy
17-01-2006, 18:25
carefull on shift change fellas blue lights every where old bill hate em bastards

big hp
17-01-2006, 18:40
You should see the police where I live. The police station is located on a long straight 30mph. Should see the speed some of em race up there at 10 o clock at night (shift change) with there lights on. Get 200 yards away, turn blue lights off and slam on the anchors.

VIPERONE
17-01-2006, 19:21
the traffic cops at my place nailed my mate on his way to work! lol

Ive known them pull coppers in Pandas over.. theres always a tool in the bag to throw something back at them..

if you suspect foul play get the reg, note the time down, and description of the driver, send a recorded letter to the chief constable, or go to the station in person to liaise with the inspector

Coops
17-01-2006, 21:39
an inside man, effort gibb mate!! 8)

k9any
17-01-2006, 22:06

i was driving home from uni and was coming up behind a police car, this was in a 60 zone, the road went into a small section of dual carriageway and the cop car was only doing 45 so i decided to overtake...as i got alongside him he sped up and was now doing 60...(he filled the space i was gonna pull into)..so i held it at 60 and pulled in infront of the car infront of him...

we get about 2 miles down the road and he pulls me over in a layby...we both get out and he says..

"no"
"i will give you a clue, it was you overtaking, it was dangerous as it caused the car infront of me to brake, and then i had to"

- at which point i held my toungue as really he was the dangerous driver, No.1 for speeding up as i passed, and No.2 for tailgating the other car so i couldn't pull in...idiot..

Could have been worse....if u were asian and had a rucksack on the front seat u would have got arrested under the terrorism act as well as a producer :lol:

Gav
17-01-2006, 22:31

"no"

Could have been worse....if u were asian and had a rucksack on the front seat u would have got arrested under the terrorism act as well as a producer :lol:

if there asian they would have their whole family and their family in the back of that Nissan Sunny....no room for weapons of mass destruction :D

Scott-16v!
17-01-2006, 22:37
:roll: don't forget the tissuebox on the rear parcel shelf.

Gav
17-01-2006, 22:41
lol

and the pujabi pop :D

Zollo
18-01-2006, 10:56
Let's hope K9any isn't Asian eh? :wink:

k9any
19-01-2006, 23:27
Let's hope K9any isn't Asian eh? :wink:

I am asian .... you never know when you may need some tissues!

David
20-01-2006, 14:24
hahah very good gents
But your forgetting one very important item!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Williamsclio1/9912_m.jpg

Scott-16v!
20-01-2006, 14:33
lol :lol:

k9any
20-01-2006, 16:14
hahah very good gents
But your forgetting one very important item!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Williamsclio1/9912_m.jpg

The guy who invented the above is a millionaire...and my hero.

I had the above in my M3 Evo but they were of the 'delux edition', had coloured beads.

J o n
20-01-2006, 16:22
i need one of those... no really, my back is fooked... :?

FlamingMonkey
20-01-2006, 16:27

Its not good for your back being bent over whilst being buggered

J o n
20-01-2006, 16:29

Its not good for your back being bent over whilst being buggered

well try and be a bit less rough next time mate... and Chris said you were a "sensitive" lover :?