VIPERONE
16-01-2006, 13:01
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/stefmiester/madvan.jpg

Scott-16v!
16-01-2006, 13:26
:shock: winnie the.......SHIT!!

J o n
16-01-2006, 13:41
right, i'm gonna be honest here... I saw that... and yes, it was at a cruise... something I told myself I'd never do...

went to the Alti Cruise with one of my mates, mates and it seemed okay tbh when we first got there, some old skool classic Cossie's, MR2 Turbo's (very jap looking, but subtle, not F&F) and some Evo's n Scooby's (proper ones to my surprise). only problem was once all the slower less able cars had caught up it rapidly went shit... I asked my mate why he actually comes to these things and he responded "it's top, you get a load of dicks in slow cars racing... and if your really lucky they crash"... fair play... it all got a bit too much when they all started racing down the industrial estate road side by side (yes, traffic still coming through...).

That hideously vile assortment of plastic and metal bits was for some reason the attraction of the show, before all the F&F crew donned their race suits and rev'd their 1.2's... don't really get it myself, i'd feel like a proper twat driving that rancid piece of aids ridden dick around... it offended me to just stand there looking at it tbh...

The cruise ended shortly after when we decided to go... but for some reason met the rest of the convoy at Stockport... even though this meant waiting 15 minutes for them to turn up (they couldn't keep up at all... lol). Thought we'd only be there for a few mins then offski, but when some dicks started letting some bird with no lisence and half a brain cell drive their Max'd motors we had to wait around to see if she binned it... ****ing close let me tell you! After that the cops came and had seen the lot... they saw my car parked next to my mates, with about 30 spaces between us and the tossers and kindly wished us a pleasant evening before accosting the scrotes... best bit of the evening :lol:

So now you know what goes on at these places and this gives credit to stereotypes... cruising is for chavs and 'just 17' readers... it's lame... i prefer the old man type meets we have where we have a beer, chat, bit of a laugh and discuss stocks and shares as opposed to offensive bass that gives you an irregular heart beat to the tune of 'Fiddy ****ing Cent'... :roll:

Zollo
16-01-2006, 13:53
:lol:

Nice review!

Gav
16-01-2006, 13:57
i'll read it later :wink:

Zollo
16-01-2006, 14:09
i'll read it later :wink:

Still, it's nice to see someone put some effort into their posts, instead of spamming with 'lol', or a solitary smiley, :roll: :wink:

J o n
16-01-2006, 14:16
yeah sorry on the length, you wouldn't believe how many times i'm told it's too long ;)

Lunner
16-01-2006, 14:41
:roll:

Perfect meet, rag along some twisty country roads etc, pub, meal few beers, (one really ;)) and another rag