PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust fixed

Dancliovalver
11-01-2006, 22:20
went for a good thrash a while ago coz i hadnt done it for a while, go out on my own and just give my car a really good ride down all the little village roads that i know

anyways as i was doing this i managed to blow a hole in my exhaust, i thought it was just a little crack but it turned out that id cracked nearly all the weld away from the centre box in my centre section
so its been blowing for a few eeks and havnt had time to do owt about it, and it felt alittle slugish and sounded like a tractor at low revs!

i had it fixed tonite by a good friend of mine and i cant believe the difference in performance, people told me that it will effect my performance loads and i didnt believe them but got bak in the car tonite, it just pulled like a train, well happy with it!!

sorry bored just thought id tell u all, also a wakeup call to anybody having an exhaust thats blowing

TriO`
11-01-2006, 22:37
good stuff mate! think how many trains it will be pulling like when you get that 2L in there :)

Dancliovalver
11-01-2006, 22:40
yer lookin forward to it mate, but gotta decided wether i want the bottom end or that full spider engine!!

Gav
12-01-2006, 00:40
took mine off the other day mate after engine came out, knew i had a hole but the whole elbow section had broke away, it literally was hanging on by about a inch of metal, so shud really feel the pull when i start her up again

Daz.
13-01-2006, 00:51
yer lookin forward to it mate, but gotta decided wether i want the bottom end or that full spider engine!!

Spider!

Dancliovalver
13-01-2006, 12:59
yer it would be nice, i have the option to have the spider bottom end (so its all lightened and balanced) with my head, and i may be able to have bigger valves installed in my head aswell but we arnt too sure